Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

is macca still togging for claughan?

Yeah, midfield today.

some operator.

He must be some age now.

you cheeky cunt :rofl:

1 Like

I considered him a grizzled veteran when I was just out of minor.

1 Like

lol - he was a grizzled veteran when he was just out of minor

1 Like

Another goal chance for C/K; their pace seriously worrying Claughaun so far.

keep the updates coming kid - this is the sort of content that makes tfk worth it

1 Like

Jack Lenihan doing damage early as expected; 0-6 to 0-1 for C/K. McNamara from a free Claughaun’s only score. Claughaun seriously lack firepower, C/K are coming in waves; loads of pace, loads of running and opening them up.

First point from play for Claghaun. Conor Sherlock makes it 0-3 to 0-9.

Hickey monster point from the middle of the field.

HT: Croagh/Kilfinny 0-10 Claughaun 0-5

Claughaun have very little firepower. Dogged but not much in the way of natural forwards; 4 of their 5 scores have come from McNamara frees.

C/K probably should be further ahead, were totally dominant in the first 15 but Claughaun have fought their way back into it. I would say that Claughaun would need a goal to win this, but C/K look more likely to get a goal.

Good save by Gerry Butler! Jack Lenihan won the ball, created the overlap, popped the handpass. Corner-forward stepped back inside but well-saved by Butler.

2 Likes

Sensational goal by Jack Lenihan! Solo run, took on defence, finished off the hurley from an impossible angle.

Serious serious player.

FT: Croagh/Kilfinny 1-17 Claughaun 0-10.

Claughaun scored 2 points from play in stoppage time, think they only had one in the first 60 minutes.

Easy win for C/K tbh, by far the better team. Jack Lenihan the standout once again.

2 Likes

Kelvin Lynch & Peter Harty in for the Well.

Derry out around the middle for Drom.

1 Like

Guaranteed overhead double on goal in coming

Paul O’Brien goal. The Well have started very well.

Barry Foley is on the scoresheet, great swivel & score.

1 Like