Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Have ye some kerry lad over the footballers?

Justin was heavily involved with the doon secondary school for years.

No

Seems to be going well. Havenā€™t seen much of him for various reasons. Couldnā€™t possibly be worse anyway, and seems to have some clue. Heā€™d need to burst the footballs really though to make a leap

Heā€™s a more agreeable sort than Hack, I find.

Hack was very agreeable sure, few batting drills, paw out and off out the gate. Why wouldnā€™t he be :grin:

Did Hack ā€˜fail upwardsā€™ a lĆ” the thread on here the other day?

I hope Joe Oā€™Connor is good for ballybrowns sakes

Pretty sure Hack is the brains of the operation; heā€™s the coach like.

Christā€¦

theyā€™ll be fit anyways

They did win back-to-back Premier Minors tbf to them. Admittedly had some serious players, but still had to go and do it.

Itā€™s quite possible he just didnā€™t try a leg with us also. But even a 2 fold improvement would leave you a long way off

Presume Chris Sexton will stay on with Croagh Kilfinny.

Drom Broadford had a few local lads didnā€™t they @Copper_pipe James Noonan and a few other lads?

Darren Moynihan is gone from Knockaderry anyway I think, I donā€™t know who is gone in with them

Yeah they had the strongest squads in fairness but judging by whatā€™s being said here he was collecting a few pound with Askeaton and that was that

Recently retired Seanie Tobin coaching Croom.

Pat Oā€™Connor from Newtown coaching Team G/B.

1 Like

Some amount of Newtown lads crossing over the border to coach in Limerick

Jaysus the Oā€™Connors are out in force around Limerick.

Seanie was coaching Smith Oā€™Briens last year, think he did alright. The Dow in Barefield aswell obviously.

Is Teege involved with Charleville this year or did I completely imagine hearing that?

Clem Smith is I think anyway, donā€™t think Teege is