Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

That number 10 is miles ahead

1 Like

I fear we’ll pay for this humiliation at senior.

Goalie. Jesus

Pity, credit to the Limerick young lads for making a game of it after being well down at half time.

That Limerick team are better than that. Galway as always have a super minor team.

Credit where its due. Gavin Lee is a good prospect.

3 Likes

Galway miles ahead. 3 minutes injury time is fucking sadistic

No way does the scoreline reflect things but that is minor once they go 5-6 down it gets ugly.

Galway deserve the win tbf; scoreline a little flattering but they were ruthless in the crucial moments. Lee is a serious player, as is Molloy.

O’Brien, English & O’Donovan did well for us.

Did he not signal a penalty?

Galway miles ahead

Ruh roh indeed.

3 Likes

Still think that English lad looks a stellar prospect.

Mate you didn’t even know how long a half of minor hurling is, enough said!

Entertaining game. Galway much better and a good win for them. Great fight back from Limerick though.

Mate, I did. I was observing that the first water break was over 18 minutes in.
Now dry your eyes.

Not everybody cries over sport mate, remember that in August…

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You’re absolutely seething.

‘New Kilkenny’ don’t like it up them.

Don’t flatter yourself.

Well done Galway. A fine team. Couple of excellent, stand out players coming through by the looks of it.

A really good year/season for this group of Limerick players, though. Beat Cork and Tipp and a Munster title to boot. Only really hurled for that period after half time, they’re better than the scoreline would suggest. Onwards and upwards.

Championship hurling, you couldn’t bate it with a stick.

7 Likes

I thought Limerick were more inconvenienced by the surface which for an aisf was a fucking scandal to put it bluntly… I also don’t think we were miles better. Goals win games though. Limerick had a string of absolutely brutal wides in the first half which killed them.
They reorganised at half time and it took until the second water break for Galway to react.
As usual I watched through my fingers.
Galway hurling :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:
Delighted with the win

2 Likes

The pitch looked mediocre but it was the same for both teams.

I actually thought the ref was decent, he let a lot go which I always prefer and was relatively consistent.

1 Like