Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Ah the ref was good really. I just get anxious and lash out. :eyes:
That surface for an aisf is simply not good enough for an organisation as wealthy and pervasive as the GAA.
It looked to me like it threw Limerick a bit at the start more so than Galway.
Iā€™ve not seen a surface as bad in a televised game of championship knockout hurling in a long time, especially given the weather.

2 Likes

Clareā€™s infrastructure issues becoming more obvious

Hon Limerick!

1 Like

Thatā€™s why weā€™re champions.

3 Likes

Youā€™d have to admire Byrnes unshakeable confidence. They arenā€™t going over for me today, I know what Iā€™ll do, Iā€™ll try again, and again and again :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

Reckons the puckout might get sent back down his wing anyway and sure heā€™ll just catch it again.

1 Like

Sean Finnā€™s Laochra Gael will have to be a three hour movie.

Christ above, what a player.

14 Likes

He sauntered around the place there today.

Young oā€™connor got 2 points I think off him and thatā€™s a testament to that young chap

A great guy.

IMG_20210703_212740

5 Likes

Limerick were creaking at different times but Cork didnā€™t have the nouse to capitalise. Totally wilted when the opportunity arose with so many of the Limerick players below par.

The penalty save was absolutely massive. That puts the gap out to five and theyā€™d a man advantage for ten minutes also.

Champions find a way.

2 Likes

Look in all seriousness, tom was absolutely shocking there tonight. Gillane and Flanagan got a hape of ball and got roasted by a pair of telpuses.

Theres a hell of a lot of improvement needed.

Cody looks to have a Kilenny team ready for war. We wonā€™t get away with pussyfooting no more

2 Likes

The business end of the All Ireland Championship is were youā€™ll see the real Champ Champs.

1 Like

Horgan mishit that.

Gillane, yes. Flanagan got very limited ball i thought but Iā€™ll have to watch it back.

Flanagan got more ball than gillane. Flanagan was running the lines. The ball in wasnā€™t hectic but he didnā€™t do a whole pile either

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to watch it back.

I thought Flanagan did alright tbh. Scored a couple of nice points and did a bit more to make it stick.

3 Likes

I wouldnā€™t be happier with either of them against that cork full back line

Gillane has been quiet from play since the Tipp match last winter. Maybe the entrepreneurship is taking too much out of him

He was poor there tonight. Casey and Lynch brought the fight from the forwards.

Morrissey will do well to start the next day. Boylan did an amount of horsing