Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

That’s true. The thing is we usually needed him to change the momentum of a game for us or to come up with the match winning score. Now he’s not there.

Fast enough to be a forward?

This lad McSweeney just shoots on sight. Nice score all the same

2 Likes

Dempsey strikes with he’s right so has hurley caught wrong for right handed striker.

3 goal chances wasted and 3 points got for them

Will RTE have the crowd noise added? I want to hear a good belt of Limerick, Limerick,Limerick as we gather momentum down the back straight tomorrow.

Goal!

Limerick 1-6
Sligo 0-1

Aboy the Hughie. Third time’s a charm

1 Like

Another goal missed as mcsweeney hits the bar

Strong wind surely?

Yes.

Sweeney black card

1-9 to 4pts at the break, this will be a ball breaker yet.

Playing very well. Hugh Bourke using it exceptionally, could have had two more goals, as could have SMS. The backs defending solid, Fanning, Corbett and Tony Mc in particular. Nash is a livewire up top as well.

Hopefully we can drive it on and get promoted. It’s within touching distance

3 Likes

Hopefully they see it out now.

This Limerick team are vastly over rated I think. Clare were not right in the Gaelic Grounds kip last year and should have had early goals. I fancy us on Sunday. @BruidheanChaorthainn correct in saying stop Hannon and Lynch and you stop Limerick

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

Going to be a dog fight now in the 2nd half but the backs did seem to have Sligos measure, and I think we should be able to punish them on the break. But no doubt we’ll go the hard way about and barely scrape through (if we do)

1 Like

Hello Appled.

3 Likes