Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Yup I know of them

D/B finish top of Group 1 in the Griffins Coaches County Intermediate Football Championship on score difference.

Is it an open draw for the next round or what way does it work?

No usually group 1 v group 2 , 3 v 4
1st v 2nd

Looks like it will be the losers of Rathkeale v Mungret

Not true. Ballyhale Shamrocks short 4/5. But was a right game, 2-31 to 3-24.

Following a sell out of general admission tickets for the Bons Secours County Senior Hurling Championship Round 1 meetings of Patrickswell Vs Doon and Na Piarsaigh Vs Kilmallock. Limerick GAA TV will broadcast both games live this Saturday and Sunday.

First up on Saturday is the meeting of Na Piarsaigh and Kilmallock. Throw in on Saturday evening is at 7:30PM.
While on Sunday Patrickswell and Doon meet at 2PM.

Both games are available to view worldwide and all details can be found at https://limerickgaa.ie/lkgaa-tv/

2 Likes

Team sheets for the weekend.

7 Likes

Haven’t Christian’s pats and ballinacurragh gaels joined at underage?

A tenner to stream each game is steep enough.

@balbec we are there for the taking with that team huge number missing

I’m looking at our line up there and it’s not bad. Not too many subs though.

Some interesting lineups there:

David Breen listed on the Na Piarsaigh extended panel, as is the Dow. Jerome Boylan & Podge Kennedy would also appear to be injured from their position on the listing. Kevin Ryan in goal, Conor Houlihan at FB. Adrian Breen at 17, he’ll presumably start?

No POL for Kilmallock, Dan Joy out to wing-back as per the programme. Still looks like a pretty strong first XV.

Only surprise in the Well is Josh is at 17; again, he’ll presumably start if fit.

Some interesting positional selections for Doon; DOD centre-back, Richie wing-back, Adam wing-forward, Bug centre-forward. Josh Ryan on the bench; Dinny & Darragh Stapleton on the extended panel list.

Of course all these mightn’t be worth the paper they’re written on, but most clubs wouldn’t have a jersey set that goes past the early 30s, you’d think.

Mungret have named Begley at 6, the new signing at 5; Duff & Lynch from the 2020 minors starting at corner-back & corner-forward. POB at 11, Brian Barry at 14 is interesting.

Bruff still have Seanie Finn at 6, Patrick in the corner, no sign of Brian. Bobby O’Brien at 14.

I didn’t know Shaughs was over Athlacca. Ross Corbett coaching Bruree.

AN Other at 12 for Caherline.

1 Like

When did he transfer to them.??

1 Like

He’s been gone from the intercounty scene for a few years; must have retired back in Caherconlish.

That’s mental :smiley:

I guess they need to cover costs and would have a fair idea from last year on the number of subscribers they’ll get.

I’d have paid a €5 maybe. They can fuck right off with their tenner

1 Like

Agreed the club plus ticket holders got it free last year.

Getting Boylan and Adrian Breen back starting a minimum requirement I’d say. Dempsey just back recently could get back in too.

Dowling to come on in the last two minutes of the county final and score 2-1.

It’ll be on IPTV

CPTV

2 Likes

That Adare team really isn’t impressive there. Monaleen are a great price as most have already pointed out here.