Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Hannon and Willie Griffin could bate them on their own man. Is Wayne Mac fully gone now?

Conor Nicholas & Lorcan Lyons are no slouches. Monaleen have some handy forwards too, Mark O Dwyer is a brilliant club player.

I thought someone said here recently he played a game for them, he wasn’t playing for last few years though in fairness.

I’m guessing that both clubs have included their names in memory of them, as the late Padraic Kearney and PJ Garvey appear on the management lists for Adare & Mungret respectively?

4 Likes

Wayne’s back, he’ll be starting tonight.

Monaleen at 6/1 is an outrageous price in normal circumstances. With Willie struggling…

They’ll have to do something to nullify Hannon and Adare have a strong HB line but O’Dwyer, La Touche, Doyle, O’Dálaigh are all lively.

1 Like

Yes.

The Doon junior side looks very strong by the way.

Josh Ryan and Big Bob Purcell would be serious operators at that level.

Jaysus Marty Morrissey would lose his mind if Big Bob ever appeared for the county team.

Hegarty must be worth 20 odd pts a game at junior level.

Mícheál Simon and the Cumminses aswell.

On after the senior though, hard to see Josh & Simon not coming on.

Pity whoever ends up “marking” him

Baby Hego stepping up also…

1 Like

He’ll have to be.

That is an interesting team for ashkayton, look forward to meeting ye again

Giving youth a chance. Overdue to be fair. Held onto the great team that came through for too long.

1 Like

Does Chams play any hurling for ye any more? He was coming along nicely a couple of years ago.

W.Mc midfield

Mungret gave Murroe a hiding. 6-17 to 1-16

I saw the scores on twitter. A spanking for a team just down from senior

Glenroe beat Bruff by a point