Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Wicklow beat Wexford, that’s good right?

Makes no odds. Means Wicklow go up as well

Well done to Limerick on escaping D4. Fully deserved.

1 Like

How have we no one to kick a free

:ronnyroar:

Cunt with his 9 mins of injury time, that’s shocking.

Fucking get in there, biggest match they’ll play all year and they went and did it.

2 Likes

Terrible to say it when we win but that ref was a joke.

Anyway up we go.

1 Like

It says it all though, a scuttery goal at the death after 9 mins added on when there should have been no more than 4 at a push!

There was a sneery Wexican on here last week, hope he enjoys Division 4 next year.

Commiserations to the decent Wexford football folk.

11 Likes

:grinning:

@padjo

You’re dead right, they are very one dimensional and can’t play any other way only “the system”

Tasteless post. No need for it whatsoever.

cc @glasagusban

2 Likes

Yerra

1 Like

That remains to be seen. They’ve one one all Ireland, a Munster championship and a league title playing this style. Kilkenny were probably the first to really figure it out particularly letting letting limerick hit short pucks out. On the day limerick didn’t adapt or have any answers.

It remains to be seen how they’ll adapt this year. I personally think the team being picked isn’t the right one but obviously their hand has been forced. I’m also not sure Clare are good enough to be honest. I haven’t been following them closely but on paper it doesn’t look too strong.

Except Limerick did adapt and went from being 10 points down to losing by a point.

If they brought Dowling on 10 minutes earlier theyd have won

Plus the wides in the first half

How do you reckon Kilkenny figured it out. If anything the sideline got it wrong by not taking off Hannon sooner. The amount of wides Limerick drove was unforgivable. Limerick left that game behind them. Nothing to do with Kilkenny figuring them out

1 Like

They had to adapt with hannon going off. Sure we had Hayes CB for 20 minutes while deccie was struggling.

Hannon was left on too long and the Dow was left off too long.

Kilkenny massively out worked Limerick that day too