Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

A lot of lessons from that day.

2 Likes

They didnā€™t really. They had a reshuffle because hannon went off. They were 3 points down After being out played. They had 35 minutes in the second half to change things up but they didnā€™t. They just kept hammering away.

Agreed re dowling. Subs need to be made quicker and you could argue if he was taking Freeā€™s when he came on they would have still won.

1 Like

If casey and english werenā€™t injured the same 15 would be starting

The frees was the biggest fuck up of the day

Peter Casey was playing too deep in the second half. Gillane was ploughing a lone furrow up there for a long period

1 Like

Kiely and Kinnerk got it wrong. Simple as. Looks like theyā€™ve learned from it.

Sure the more you watch a team play the easier it is. You constantly have to adapt and change or teams will figure you out. Also limerick became the team to beat which draws more scrutiny on your style.

Ya but as I said in our four knock out games since 2018 After 70 minutes thereā€™s never been more than a point in. You can look back 20 incidents and if one of those went another way the result would have been different.

Looking back now you could argue itā€™s a positive that we can really struggle tactically, lose key players During the game and have a lot of wides and still only lose by a point to Kilkenny.

Iā€™d argue the opposite re Casey. Iā€™d have him in the crowd. His short strike and great vision are ideal attitudes in a crowded half. Heā€™s also a diamond to win frees he has no right to win.

Gillane could have done With Flanagan. Kilkenny were happy to let him shoot of his weaker side as well. They done everything to stop him turning on to his good side.

Youā€™re spot on, they are one hit wonders. Refreshing to see this type of honesty from Limerick fans, I usually find them awful windbags. Youā€™re also correct on calling out Hannon and Lynch as over rated and easy targets to shut down.

The whipping boys of Munster coming in talking down to other counties, lolzersā€¦save your fingers for your Banjo and your sister you shitbag.

1 Like

Mate, heā€™s from limerick

1 Like

Fuck him, fuck you and fuck you allā€¦

Limerick, Limerick, Limerick

1 Like

:smile:

Thereā€™s a thread for these kind of rebuttals you know.

Whatā€™s the problem with playing the banjo? I have 2 All Irelands for playing the banjo, one of many instruments I have mastered.

Finger banging sisters? Iā€™m not from West Clare ffs

This is dreadful even for you. Carry on.

Just to be clear Iā€™m not sure why this Laois simpleton whoā€™s spent his whole Saturday on the limerick gaa thread and Peter Pan are framing me for this account but itā€™s not me.

Yed know all about one hit wonders, and one dimensional

Iā€™m more of a Clareman than that chap

You are that chap

2 Likes