Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Send on

PM please

I posted the link 2 posts above the one you replied to :upside_down_face:

1 Like

HT in the LITGG

Na Piarsaigh 0-10
Kilmallock 0-08

10 to 8 at HT. good 2nd quarter for us but gave away a few handy scores before HT

Top man for that missed the first 8 minutes or so getting nowhere with Limerick GAA IT :+1:

Your a gent.

I’m a sound cunt really.

WOD not really lording it as you’d expect.

What age is the youngest Dempsey?

They put it on twitter themselves :smiley:

2 Likes

I’d say they were grateful someone provided a link. :grin:

Yeah. I know the format for the link now. With a bit of trial and error I might be able to work out the correct link for the other games they are streaming.

If I do, I’ll be selling it for a euro to be paid via Revolut.

9 Likes

We’ll be onto you for tomorrow s game

Goal for Conor Boylan.

WOD doing untold.

Fucks sake

Just back from Pairc na nGael, Knockaderry.

Nick Grene Sportsground Maintenance intermediate hurling championship result - Bruree 2-19 Tour 1-16.

The pre tournament favourites laid down a marker as they recorded a decent victory. The Cronnolly brothers were probably the two best players on the pitch as they led by 8 at the short whistle, Tommy in particular completely dominated midfield in the opening half.

Their half backline was impenetrable, Jimmy O’Dea having a fine game. Ronan O’Halloran was lively also, scoring one goal and setting up the other for Brian Sexton which really killed the game as a contest.

Credit to Tour, as ever they never gave in and Conor Moroney scored a cracking goal just on the second half water break to give them hope. They missed another glorious goal chance straight after which really would have made it interesting. Tom McCarthy got through a lot work over the hour.

Overall Bruree were that bit better balanced and the Ross Corbett-coached outfit found scores a bit easier to come by. Decent game overall.

1 Like

Dan Joy is superb.

Should get the call

:wolf: .

Phelim Reilly is some mullocker

1 Like