Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

I suppose the ref blew a long whistle noise :innocent::innocent::innocent:

A nice bit of shadowing boxing.

Where was Mul?

I know Na Piarsaigh were missing a fair few but Graeme is probably more important to Kilmallock than any individual NaP player, Casey included. With no POL or Jake either, ye had too many fellas not capable of hurting the scoreboard.

Gavin was a handful but Egan & Phelim, despite working hard, couldnā€™t finish chances and OisĆ­n was non-existent in the second half. Thought he should have spent the whole half in alongside Gavin, would have been a goal threat.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know . If he had any niggle best rested

Kevin Oā€™Donnell looked very rusty upon his introduction.

Cappamore beat Knockainey 3-18 to 2-16. Very surprised Cappamore racked up that high a score based on our encounters last year. Huge result, puts Knockainey as very likely to end up in a relegation final. Gives Cappamore a shot at qualifying for the semis.

Anyone at it?

Youā€™re right, same 4 again. zzzzzz :sleeping:

Na piarsaigh were way fitter i thought.

Kevin Downes looks in tremendous nick, he tried some absolute off the wall shit there tonight though. Taking the piss at times really

Na p look way too tuned for this early actually

2 Likes

Doubtful for next week

He could have been so good had he cut that stuff out as a young fella, became more clinical. But heā€™s basically the same raw player now as a 30-year-old as he was as a 19-year-old. Except heā€™s probably lost a little bit of pace with all the injuries.

Frustrates me because his direct style is almost impossible to stop but then if you know heā€™s just going to do something ridiculous at the end, it barely matters, all you have to do is keep pace.

2 Likes

Its just in him

Very flat from both teams

1 Like

You would not think it but he has always had confidence issues. If he had done the basics countinually he would have been a huge asset for Limerick for a longer period of time.

1 Like

Kevin Ryan has some belt off a ball. He is accurate too.

That Na Piarsaigh full back line will get absolutely cleaned one of the days. Gavin OMahoney destroyed them at times.

Grimes and WOD is a serious partnership.

3 Likes

Thought he was fairly peripheral as he often is in these games. The score he got was a bit of a gimme as he was unmarked for a puckout and ā€œhad time for a cup of teaā€, as Carey put it.

Dempsey got on a decent bit of ball but felt he should have got more out of it. Another player you feel is just never going to string enough good performances together for the county team.

Maybe his role will just be to push lads as a panelistā€¦ Shur how bad. Youā€™re some cunt for abusing him like that.

2 Likes

Dempsey was very good i thought. He is a good man to win any kind of a ball. He is erratic enough with shooting and delivery though. He wonā€™t break into the half forward line for Limerick or the full forward line. Its gonna take a special player and he hasnā€™t the potential of an Oā€™Neill or an English. You know youā€™ll get everything he has alright but heā€™s just off the level needed for the limerick forward line

1 Like

Iā€™m only lighting a fire under him.

Is the big 4 in Limerick now a big 3?

Score line doesnā€™t reflect the match. Kilmallock will be hard bate yet.