Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Shadowing jogging.

1 Like

Yes I thought we were vulnerable tonight with so many missing but breezed through Doon and the Well tomorrow on the other side should be a cracker

I thought Dowling was the goalie, too focused on D/b?

Fixture confirmed
Nick Grene County Intermediate Hurling Championship
Sunday 12th September
Knockaderry v Feohanagh in The Bog Garden at 1.00pm

That will be box office!!

4 Likes

Mouth watering doesn’t even come close to describing it.

What a super Sunday it’s gonna be, G/B v Tour over the road in Feenagh at the same time.

These are the days you live for.

5 Likes

A few crackers in store tomorrow.

Doon and The Well the obvious one which will be a humdinger, I’d say the Well will edge it. They know how to win these sort of games.

Athlacca and Townies in the premier intermediate. I reckon Athlacca will win well there.

In JAHC, you’ve got Monagea and Pats. That’ll be another cracker, interesting to see how Monagea get on. Doon up against F/K as well.

Welcome @Liam2018

2 Likes

Jaysus, I’d be very surprised if D/A beat NCW well. They might win but I think NCW are deservedly favourites; they’re a coming team.

Shaughs is good but there’s a lot of older fellas in that Athlacca team who have been exposed by really pacy teams plenty of times in recent seasons. Neenan is 45 this year, I think!

I just think NCW have way more scoring forwards and that will prove the difference.

1 Like

I wonder will the young lads step up for NCW. They have a lot of good young lads but I would tip D/A due to experience. From what I’ve heard tho Diarmuid Kelly is county standard, he could be a real difference

Na Piarsaigh are still out there on their own. Kilmallock gave it a great rattle tonight. The scoreboard didn’t reflect the flow of the game. It was in the melting pot upto the last 5 or 6 minutes. The hits were huge from both sides and they both got on with it.
The ref let them at it as well.

3 Likes

It was the best reffed game I’ve seen a long while

Harsh on Doon but I still think they’re in it.

John Hal is a good ref to be fair to him.

In time…

Underrated flick

Be interesting to see if Kilmallock can recover to see off Ballyrown. BB started the year off well but hearing that their form has dipped recently but hard to know. Could go anyway. I’d expect whoever loses tomorrow to account for Ahane

Well what’s the word on Graeme? Kilmallock were decent enough performance-wise but nowhere near clinical enough to beat a team like NaP.

You’d imagine the roles will be reversed against Ballybrown; Kilmallock do have more quality than Ballybrown, and Ballybrown will have to take the chances they get. If Graeme is back, I don’t know if they have a back that can mark him.

Also, presumably Mikey Kiely won’t be available which will be a loss.

Kilmallock playing the long game there tonight. What’s the point in playing Graeme (making whatever injury he has worse) when you can beat Ballybrown with him and have another craic off Na Piarsaigh maybe down the line.

2 Likes

Don’t think Kilmallock will be too concerned about tonight’s result. You can’t be minus that many star players and expect to beat the best team. They gave plenty of it to Nap for 50 odd minutes. Would expect there to be nothing between them if they meet in knockout stages.

1 Like

Yeah we were only missing the 2 Caseys Alan Dempsey Jerome Boylan and still battered them it’s a three horse race now

4 Likes