1 Like

2 games the QF’s or relegation play offs

1 Like

Nice guys win fuck all

2 Likes

Patrick Horgan says hello.

1 Like

Correct

Paddy O’Donovan do much damage I wonder?

Not too sure, I’d imagine he would be a dangerous forward at Intermediate. Great to see many last years minors all starting for their respective clubs. Liam Lynch for Mungret, Sean Whelan for Cappmore, Ethan Hurley for Newcastle, POD for Effin, obviously the great Adam English. That particularly group of 18 year olds will be very good club players already

I wonder where Matt o Callaghan got his hat from.

Why ???

For talking an unmerciful amount of shite.

:ronnyroar:

2 Likes

He said something like they should have played away instead of delaying the game so fans could get in for the semi final v Waterford.

Great win for Effin alright. Obviously Paddy O’Donovan is a big addition there but they also had Sean Canning on that minor panel last year. They had Eoin McCormack too, who must be injured (and so is Frankie Herr) so potentially could strengthen that squad.

Obviously the extra players being burned for Na Piarsaigh was costly. Of the county final team from last year; Kevin Ryan, Emmet McEvoy and Keith Dempsey all started for the seniors, while Gearóid Synott & Seán Long all came on. Always the risk with second teams. Could still beat Kilmallock though, who will be in a similar boat. Liam English & Phelim O’Reilly gone from their junior team of 2020. What’s the story with Jake @balbec, has he retired?

Ourselves and @ciarancareyshurlingarmy’s group is shaping up for box office in the Junior A. Wide open at the minute.

Big win for Mungret, the Well team that made the final last year was relying on a lot of veterans. Might catch up with them this year, but they’ll be a tough match for anyone. Should get back on track this week and beat Monaleen. I think it would be a surprise if they picked up any points in the group.

Feenagh and Doon drawing means Feenagh have to beat Askeaton, or their year is basically over. Nice side plot to that one as wan of our own is over Feenagh. A first cousin of one of the lads over our team actually.
While Doon have to beat Mungret or it’s the same.

Things should be a bit clearer after this weekend, but I’d nearly draw a line through the three sides that lost in group 2.
I’m going to call it that Ahane, Monegea and Kierans will not be involved in the bidness end of things. I would have suspected the three to be the weakest before hand and the results seem to have confirmed that. Kierans got a right clipping. They are in a bad way both codes.

There’ll be more twists and turns in group 3. I would expect Glantine and Crecora to exhibit some bouncebackability. Draw a line through Christians.

I would have said Castletown and Kileedy will be the ones to stop in group 4. I’d expect them only to drop points in the game amongst themselves. We played Claughaun in a friendly early this year with half a team and they were wretched. Seemingly management left over the winter and it all fell apart immediately.

1 Like

Limerick Club Hurling Championship Round Two Fixtures

Bon Secours Senior Hurling Championship

• Kilmallock v Ballybrown; Saturday September 11th in the LIT Gaelic Grounds at 7.30pm .
  • Patrickswell v Ahane; Sunday September 12th in the LIT Gaelic Grounds at 4.45pm
  • Blackrock v Garryspillane; Sunday September 12th in the LIT Gaelic Grounds at 1.30pm
  • Monaleen v Kildimo Pallaskenry; Friday September 10th in the LIT Gaelic Grounds at 7.30pm .

Lyons of Limerick County Premier Intermediate Hurling Championship

• Mungret St Pauls v Cappamore; Saturday September 11th on the Childers Rd at 6pm.
  • Knockainey v Murroe Boher; Saturday September 11th in Caherconlish at 6pm.
  • Glenroe v Newcastle West; Friday September 10th in Kilbreedy at 7.30pm .
  • Dromin Athlacca v Bruff; Sunday September 12th in Kilmallock at 1pm.

Nick Greene County Intermediate Hurling Championship

• Granagh Ballingarry v Tournafulla; Sunday September 12th in Feenagh at 12pm.
  • Hospital Herbertstown v Croom; Saturday September 11th in Bruff at 6pm.
  • Knockaderry v Feohanagh; Sunday September 12th in the Bog Garden at 1pm.
  • Na Piarsaigh v Kilmallock; TBC

Woodlands House Hotel County Junior A Hurling Championship

• Feenagh Kilmeedy v Askeaton; Saturday 11th September in Knockaderry at 6pm
  • Mungret St Paul’s v Doon; Sunday 12th September in Ballybricken Bohermore at 6pm
  • Monaleen v Patrickswell; Sunday 12th September in Caherdavin at 6pm
  • St Kieran’s v St Patrick’s; Sunday 12th September in Croagh at 1pm
  • Garryspillane v Kilteely Dromkeen; Sunday 12th September in Hospital Herbertstown at 6pm
  • Monagea v Ahane ; Sunday 12th September in Mick Neville Park at 8.15pm
  • Crecora Manister v Templeglantine; Thursday 9th September in Mick Neville Park at 8pm
  • Ballybricken Bohermore v Dromcollogher Broadford; Saturday 11th September in Croom at 6pm
  • Caherline v Old Christians; Saturday 11th September in TBC at 6pm
  • Staker Wallace v Rathkeale; Saturday; 11th September in Feenagh at 6pm
  • Castletown Ballyagran v Claughan ; Saturday 11th September in Ballybrown at 6pm
  • Ballybrown v Killeedy; Sunday 12th September in Askeaton at 1pm
1 Like

I thought there was some kind of rule about not fixing games to clash with the All Ireland.

I hear Drom are looking to get their game moved to earlier in the day.

Askeaton already asked for it to be moved but were told to fuck off

Fuck ye. Ti’s only football

1 Like