Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

What with Kerry gone no one in west Limerick will give a fiddlerā€™s fuck :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

itā€™s only football

Might there be a few fireworks at Kilfinane and the Bouncers?

2 Likes

More than a few. I am getting myself a ticket for it.

2 Likes

Some games are available now

ā‚¬10 for an adult and ā‚¬2 for an U16

Johnny Murphy will be the man in the middle for that one, no doubt.

1 Like

John O Halloran is down for it.

Johnny will have to make do with the Premier Intermediate Championship this weekend,

1 Like

Has it been confirmed that itā€™s only the top two who progress?

I was looking at the Doon extended panel, and thereā€™s a few fellas there who would make a big impact on their junior team were they to return. Without them, I donā€™t know. Iā€™d still fancy the Well to get through tbh but that result confirms Mungret as a serious threat.

Patā€™s and Kilteely/Dromkeen likely to come out from that group, Iā€™d say Monagea will beat Garryspillane and will threaten still. Kieranā€™s in a bad way alright.

Fair play to Gillane, donā€™t think many would have expected Caherline to beat Glantine, certainly not by that margin. Drom came from behind to get the win against Crecora; could be a massive result. Do-or-die on Thursday night for Crecora & Glantine, very unlikely both will get through now, that could be the decider.

Ballybrown caught Claughaun with their few senior players involved, and it could kill Claughaun. Hard to see Killeedy & Ballyagran not being the top two.

2 Likes

Heā€™s probably the top ref at the moment, that game will need a firm hand, and two good linesmen too.

Timber flying. At least 4 red cards

What about during the game?

I still donā€™t know to be honest.

Have the attendance limits been increased from this week or have we another while to wait?

50% capacity as of today.

1 Like

Attendances gone up from today but no exact figures at the moment for club grounds - I.e no stated capacity for Kilbreedy, Kilfinane, Feenagh etc.

1 Like

That was the talk yesterday.
Top 2.

Some bear pit

The draw yesterday suits Askeaton. Going by results, they should be beating Mungret and the Well, then beat either Feenagh or Doon.

Wouldnā€™t be overly confident about that. Iā€™d think Feenagh and Doon might be the more beatable two

Under the radar for us still I see