Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

What I wouldn’t give to be eating a chicken and red sauce sandwich out of some roasters back pack in the Sars Clubhouse today or a few warm cans in the dog track :cry:

6 Likes

Or to have some Dublin scobe offering you a home-made headband that’s already coming apart at the seams.

Or an auld lad with a tin whistle playing outside the school as you walk up from the square.

2 Likes

Are they still doing 3 cans for 10euro in the dog track?

1 Like

Best value anywhere east of the Galtees

Has anyone seen poor auld Tom the busker lately? He must be struggling with the footfall down in town and no gaa games for him to make a few bob

2 Likes

Ah, lovely!

Not Marty and his painful drivel… :persevere:

“This is a fabled rivalry, this is the long awaited Munster championship 2020, this is Semple Stadium and this is Clare v Limerick.”

3 Likes

I got friendly with one such merchandiser, meet him at my bus stop here in Dublin occasionally

hardy but sound skin

1 Like

I saw him a couple of weeks ago. He didn’t look too hectic to be honest.

A low key Limerick build up in this thread. The Clare dressing room will have no comments to pin up on the wall!

All set here

2 Likes

He could use the time to learn a new song.
He was in the market last week playing, have a guess…, oh Susannah

You are my sunshine?

1 Like

Tom plays the same song over and over again in an ironic way. It’s performance art

1 Like

Seamus Flanagan starts today

3 Likes

Gillane apparently the one who is out.

The ambush is on…

No I’d still fancy Clare

1 Like

Limerick by 2 is my prediction. Maybe 2-18 to 1-19 type scoreline.

The Banner getting the war paint painted on as we speak. They’ll come out very hard. What was it?, a 25 point hammering last year? I have a feeling we’ll surpass that today. HON LIMERICK!!