Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Hard to keep track

Fuck it, you got me, Iā€™m from Clare

Well heā€™s been hanging around the thread all day like a child on Christmas Eve with giddiness. Itā€™s almost like he knew a really hilarious Clare wum account would appear.

1 Like

Its blatantly obvious

Iā€™m my own man. I donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about.

Support from all over the champions

1 Like

Isnā€™t her brother the team doctor?

Correct former midfielder or at least some relation

Midfielder when got to quarterā€™s?

Jim

Heā€™s relatively high up in the GPA too, I think. Heā€™s certainly on some medical advisory panel anyway.

Heā€™s on the Covid Advisory panel.

1 Like

Iā€™d give that an informative rating

1 Like

Think he could be the medic for the Olympic team as well.

Edit:
A serious CV

He has a wealth of team experience working as team doctor for Irish international underage male and female teams including Irish soccer teams(U15-U19) and the Irish rugby U20 World Cup team in 2015. He was head of medical services in Munster Rugby 2015-2016 and was the lead doctor for Leinster Rugby 2016-2017. He was Irish team doctor for the 2015 European games in Azerbaijan as well as the Rio Olympic and Paralympic Games 2016.

Jim has recently returned from the University of British Columbia where he was the doctor to the university sports teams across 25 different disciplines and he continues to work with a multitude of sports and athletes as they prepare for Tokyo 2020 through his role as Sports Physician at the Irish Institute of Sport.

2 Likes

He was a good footballer too.

I hope heā€™s better at fixing other people than he was himself :grinning:

2 Likes

Twas on a dreary news years eve

1 Like

That the 2020 All Ireland final was played.

11 Likes

Good man Dowling, heā€™s having a nice little cut at Martin Kiely there

3 Likes