Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Yeah, Athlacca, Kieran’s, Ballybrown & Ballybricken were all major shocks.

Most of the others were toss-ups anyway.

Plus a big gig in New York in December! And i’d say the Mackey/Club Limerick is at an all time high.

We’re level now are we? :crazy_face: You had 1 more than me on week 1 and I had 3 up on you this week but you’re not predicting KP games

There are some really tasty ties again this weekend, where a lot of teams are fighting massively for survival. It would be great to see Ballybrown put in a good performance against Nap, although hard to see them getting close. They did prove last weekend though they have the makings of making Limerick a “Top 5”. Coughlan is just such a big player to have at that level for the next x amount of years.

K/P and Adare will be a fine game between local rivals, the latté drinkers against the horses from the country. Sneaky feeling K/P might get something from the game, their tails are up now and they’ve got that bite. Like BB, Kyle is such a huge player to have at the level.

In Premier Intermediate, Knockainey will need to make sure they don’t get hockeyed to preserve their PD, while also hoping Murroe don’t get anything against Cappamore. That group should go down to the wire. On the other side, Bruff are in awful bother and luckily for them NCW are already through. However, they will want to avoid Mungret in the semi final. It’s been a calamitous year for Bruff where by right they should have 2 wins on the bounce, but now they are facing down the barrel of relegation trouble.

The tie of the round in Intermeidate is Knockaderry and C/F. There’ll be an almighty crowd at that. Feohanagh will be sweating, hoping Knockaderry win by more than 2. That game will swing some amount. Croagh are the best team in the group really though and the fact that Lenihan is fit will give them a huge boost. I predict Croagh by 5, putting F/C into the relegation semi.

5 Likes

Nah, I think we have to be marked on those we actually predict, so you lead 29 to 27.

Deary me

Ah that’s outstanding in fairness

Barry Murphy done his cruciate. Wasn’t he out for a yr with something else? Tough to come back with that injury profile. No senior title for Doon this yr. :cry:

The lads are just naturals in front of a camera.

1 Like

Tore the hamstring off the bone at the end of Waterford v Limerick round robin game in Walsh Park 2019

True- Shur they can even get €2 from children.

The intergalactic champions. i’m pleased to announce that i am very satisfied.

The West Board are charging for Junior B group games :roll_eyes:

1 Like

The trough won’t fill itself

The West Board would lead a march in favour of water charges.

They would actually

5 euro.

Cash only.

Welcome to the Big Leagues!

The west senior hurling final was meant to be all ticket a few months back.

That went out the gate - pardon the pun - when a big crowd showed up on the night and they were more than happy to accept cash. It’s the same guys in charge since I was a child.

1 Like

Welcome to 1983