Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

A wet, dirty evening in Clarina where Askeaton take on Mungret in Round 3 of the Junior A hurling championship.

A win for the form side in the group, Mungret, will see them almost guaranteed a quarter final spot and will pretty much eliminate Askeaton.

On the flip side a win for Askeaton would blow the group wide open.

2 Likes

What’s the Askeaton chant?

C’mon Ashkayton
Never baten,
Alway atin’
Hairy Bacon

1 Like

Signing in from Tournafulla for the Junior A Hurling game between Dromcollogher/Broadford and Templeglantine.

Very wet out but a lovely view of the wind turbines for those taking shelter in the stand.

6 Likes

Barry was centre-forward for the most part.

Anthony in goal, Brian corner-back.

1 Like

HT in Tournafulla.

D/B 0-07
Glantine 1-10

Mark McCarthy with the goal from a penalty. Ref was playing advantage for a free and a further foul inside the box led to the referee giving a penalty. (I was under the impression the referee had to give the free as it was the first foul)

Also, the referee blew up for HT on 29 minutes :man_shrugging:

Nash to corner forward.

Another win for Ballybricken over Caherline, should make the knockouts now. Kieran’s beat Garryspillane too.

Mungret with a comfortable 3-18 to 1-11 win.

1 Like

With this post in mind you can imagine my excitement when I saw Gearoid Hegarty and his old doll walking past my house today with a couple of doggies, I wonder if they’ve moved in to the neighbourhood, we all exchanged how’reyas the girl was lovely looking in a more homely way than Kylers mot

Any programs?

NaP 2:11 BB 0:10 at HT.

1 Like

Wtf is up with Drom! Glantine hammered them by 13 for a finish. Thought they would have been favourites to come out of that group along with Ballybricken.

Hannon lives up your way too no?

He’s over on O’Connell Ave,

We never got going. Mark McCarthy did wreck with 1-15

2 Likes

Must be great to be living close to some of your sporting heros.

It’s a bit odd though that you’re taking such an interest in their girlfriends. Why is that if you don’t mind me asking?

He is a class hurler to be fair.

Are Drom burning lads out with both codes?

Nap 2 23 BB 15

1 Like

He hardly owns a gaff on O’Connell Ave?