Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Hegarty is something else lads, savage leadership from him again today.

Invariably,when he plays well Limerick win.

Awful lot to improve on ahead of next weekend, but you’d have to be pleased enough with 36 points from Kielys point of view.

7 Likes

I was thinking of a few bob on him for hoty after the Waterford performance in the league. He is tremendous.

1 Like

I never did.

Not a gambling man, but he could be worth a shout.

1 Like

The best hurlers in the universe.

2 Likes

who’s going to beat us?

We’ll go in as underdogs next weekend, hopefully we can up it another level for Tipp.

1 Like

Ye are big favourites in the bookies

Mad to think we scored 36 points against Clare and will still go into the next match as big outsiders.

Didn’t create a single goal chance and our full back line looking very shaky.

What age is Timmy Hammersly? Didn’t he put up a big score in a Tipp county final a couple of years ago?

Another kettle of fish but refreshingly to know we have their number in recent years. I expect them to falter before as the see us in the flesh running between the raindrops.

2 Likes

We won’t win the AI with Nash at corner back that is a certainly after today. Dan will grow into the full back roll, but we need English back in the corner.

3 Likes

2018 county final he scored a lot for Clonoulty.

Was best player in the Fitzgibbon cup around 12/13 but never broke into a class Tipp forward line during that period. Would have had a good inter county career had he been around in the 2000s or from another county to KK/Tipp. Still a class club player.

1 Like

Do ye have no IC standard corner-backs outside of Finn and English? Only area that ye are anyway short at all really. Along with Tipp ye have the best strength in depth.

Drama and in-fighting is never far away

We can’t be talking about drama and infighting ourselves. And after today we’d better keep our heads down so go handy with the soft talk

2 Likes

Fuck it.It’s the women. Let them have all the drama they want

4 Likes

The short answer is no we don’t have a proven replacement.

FFS no proper hurling men in Limerick gives a shite about fanny hurling!!

1 Like