Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Why are people talking about English? Heā€™s surely no where near a returnā€¦

Heā€™s training away with the squad. I couldnā€™t see him starting but probably not far off the bench maybe.

Surely a good bit off playing tho?

I donā€™t know to be honest. Iā€™d be shocked to see him start a game but he could be on the bench.

The earliest youā€™d see him would be an AI semi final if Limerick make it that far. He only had the op in Marchā€¦ I know they have these things perfected now but thatā€™s still only just over 6 monthsā€¦

I would think Jerome Boylan would have been given a good run if they had known Costello was due to be out, he is a top class corner back and he had a serious injury hence the reason he is only involved in the squad this year.

1 Like

He had the op in February you gowl

Feb 28th was it? I was miles off thereā€¦ Was Mike Caseyā€™s injury confirmed as an ACL?

Around 6th March

Can you imagine how upset ā€˜Philipā€™ is tonight? If youā€™re out there ā€˜Philipā€™, dry your eyes mate, you stupid, ignorant cunt!

Hard luck to all decent Clare people. It was a tough ask in year 1, down a few leaders. Hope ye can regroup in the qualifiers and learn something for next year. Hurling needs Clare back competing.

2 Likes

Who is Philip?

A 30 second report on the footballers win in Sligo. FFS.

They showed either team scoring a goal and a point. :smile:

3 Likes

A gobshite. A fully qualified one, too.

1 Like

Duke of Edinburgh?

Talvez. Iā€™m just as confused as yourself.

It was mush

Heā€™s still giving out.

1 Like

Throw it up there

Surely if heā€™s ready to come in from the bench heā€™s ready to start? If heā€™s on the bench and weā€™ve an injury after 20 minutes and he comes in whatā€™s the difference to him starting.

Iā€™d be very worried about that wing against tipp. Nash didnā€™t look comfortable or confident at corner back.

Whoā€™s this Phillip chap?