Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Possibly the fastest backtrack in TFKs history here

1 Like

Poor @Lazarus must be having a hard time lately.

Round Robin AI and pre 2018 structure AIs too. Backdoor and front door AIs. Invincible season in 2020. List goes on

2 Likes

Not a bad haul of medals for a young team in fairness.

1 Like

To add to a lot of lads 21s and Harry Cup medals too. They will need bigger fireplaces nevermind the islands PJ will buy them

2 Likes

This Limerick team have achieved an amazing amount of success. They are all heroes.

Any further success from this point is a bonus.

4 Likes

Back to back All Irelands - especially in the manner of this years victory. 3-18 on the board at half time against the Carkies.

Down by 10 points to Tipp in the Munster final. No problem - we walked all over the soft cunts in the 3rd quarter.

Unbelievable days.

11 Likes

September we were in Croke Park.
It really was the test, the black and amber from the noir. Put terror in the breast.
They hit us hard as marble, but sure they should have known. That Marble from Kilkenny , wouldn’t shift the treaty stone.

Shout boys hooray
This is limericks day
Richie Bennis, Hartigan, Foley to the fray,
Blondey Cregan, Eamon Grimes, they never will give up.
Until we have by shannonside the Liam McCarthy Cup.

Soon we’ll be back again.
All Ireland Day once more.
The lovely green of shannon, the amber of the noir.
We’ll play fair and honest
Fight hard for every ball.
And Limerick will be champions, the finest of them all.

Shout boys hooray
This is limericks day
Richie Bennis, Hartigan, Foley to the fray,
Blondey Cregan, Eamon Grimes, they never will give up.
Until we have by shannonside the Liam McCarthy Cup.

7 Likes

Jesus he sings this one lovely

Fixed

1 Like

Terrible oversight on my part, mate :clap:

1 Like

It’s fantastic to see the enjoyment the Limerick fans are getting from this team :clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Kyle Hayes getting up there to 8 or 9 All-Ireland medals must be a runner. Big ask but possible.

There’s no one to stop him if he wants it. But he seems the sort of chap who has more about him than that

1 Like

Smashing stuff. Where’d you find that?

D/B :wink:

11 Likes

You’ll always hear groups of West Limerick lads bawling that out on match days, I presume it comes from the Drom crowd keeping it alive through the great Denis “Law”

3 Likes

Dempsey & Boylan will be togging for NaP’s intermediates apparently?

A fair boost for a quarter final, be an interesting game.

@peddlerscross will get a horn reading this, he’s always shiteing on about nostalgia and takaka rain and all that stuff. I love how famous finals get nicknamed (5 minute Final 1994, Hawkeye Final 2014 etc etc)

2018 and 2020 are already written in the annals

2018 - ‘The 80 Minute Final’ or as it was termed at the time ‘The greatest championship ever played’

2020 - ‘The Winter All Ireland’ The year of the Invincibles

I was struggling to think of what 2021 will come to be remembered as, the first ever final between neighbours Limerick and Cork, the Ruby Red v the Emerald Green. Then it hit me like Flanagan hit GearĂłid McInerney in 2018

2021 ‘The Demolition Derby Final’

18 Likes

The demolition Derby final. Love it. Hook it into my veins