Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Paddy is betting to 184% on the Intermediate :smiley:

2 Likes

Thr cian lynch final

2 Likes

Wooooosh…

The home by HT final.

4 Likes

Limerick SF QFs starting tonight. The tastiest tie of the weekend is tonight, which should be a cracker in LITGG. Both teams are ridiculously watery when it comes to these stages, I’ll go Monaleen by a point.

In the others, I reckon Oola will take care of Galtee by 2, contrary to belief that GG will take that one. NCW will beat Claughaun but I don’t think so handily, Claughaun are a tough outfit to play against. Adare should dismantle Ballysteen really

2 Likes

We’ll batter those Adare bastards.

Caseys yes but I wouldn’t say Monaleen are watery. Second only to Drom/Broadford this Millennium!

True, I was going mainly off the past 3 or 4 years. They’ve been brilliant underage, winning a minor in 2016 and getting to 2 U21 finals recently. They have a serious squad and intermediate side, yet lost to a shocking Bally side last year. The year before I don’t think they made it out of the group. same with 2018

Ya true enough, I was actually at the league semi final between these two and I’d be amazed if Monaleen didn’t have enough for them.

1 Like

Agreed. I feel casey’s will have a kick but not enough for Monaleen

Lads thats sick :joy:

Alan & ???

Monaleen, but it’s a toss up.
GGs have a very nice team. I’d be surprised if they didn’t beat the double OO’s
NCW will win handy
Adare will rightly be heavy favs against our boys.

2 Likes

Jerome

Na piarsaigh could name an intermediate team with some amount of senior county medals

Ah Jesus

Dempsey fair enough he is near 30 and injuries

I imagine both will be back in contention for the seniors 2 weeks after. Great way for them to get a competitive match under their belt.

Jerome is nailed-on and, to be honest, Dempsey should start if his form is good considering who else is missing.

Jerome is a quality player hope he gets a good run without injury and challenges for the Limerick panel again

Na P are only operating within the rules

To be fair Alan Dempsey has a huge amount of hurling done and has had a couple of tough years with injury

In regard to Boylan they are operating within the rules .

They need all hands on deck due to injuries .

1 Like

What’s the story with Casey’s?

I laid a bet with a lad from Abbeyfeale that they won’t win a Munster Club by 2025 (bet was placed in 2015).

They were having ridiculous underage success at the time if I remember rightly, but I predicted it would all amount to nothing, despite having very limited knowledge on the Limerick Club football scene.