Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Ballybrown were the same sure. they got blinded by the prospect of taking a scalp.

Iā€™m still in disbelief that Nash is a corner back.
Oā€™Reilly should be on the Limerick panel. I donā€™t believe some players that are regular subs are better.
With Casey out he could be the ideal player to start. Mul has a better head but oā€™Reilly has the legs to worry any fullback line.

Iā€™m commenting on a match, I couldnā€™t care if they were nicer than mother Theresa. They made awful mistakes when the game was there to be won.

Sounds like thereā€™s a real inferiority complex from clubs going up against some of the ā€˜Big 4ā€™ in recent weeks.

They canā€™t get over the line.

Itā€™s a bit like teams going up against the ā€œBig 1ā€ in the inter county championship

11 Likes

Yerrah they wouldnā€™t still be senior without those two lads

In fairness to @peddlerscross no matter how many times Limerick walk all over Tipp he keeps coming back for more wummery undeterred. A top poster.

Thatā€™s why theyā€™re known as the Big 4 mate. Try and keep up.

I have a lovely way of having the Limerick lads hopping like sausages.

After Munster Final this year, instead of enjoying themselves in a beer garden on the finest day of the year, there was about 20 of them frantically typing like lunatics having a pop at some throwaway remark I might have made about 3 months beforehand.

1 Like

Oooooffffftttttt

Stop seething mate, calm down.

12 Likes

:joy: :joy:

Fuckā€™em tiā€™s only football.

Unreal, he didnā€™t even shuffle em :joy:

The two pieces of paper just happened to be two completely different sizes :grinning:

He hardly let go of the one he picked just in case

City lads look after their ownšŸ˜

Usually itā€™s Caseyā€™s who come out on top in those draws.

However could that happen?