Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Gas cunts

What is he saying ??

Give it Kev, to end of season.

2 Likes

Kev was in very buoyant form on Tipp FM on Monday night talking about Ballyporeen’s qualification into the last 8 of the Tipp SFC. A good speaker to be fair.

Taking over those Limerick Gym monkey’s would be a doddle for him.

A doddle altogether. Those Limerick players don’t need backroom staff at this stage, just throw in the ball and let them at it.

1 Like

He reckons they are overworked and underpaid

@caoimhaoin is a massive lost to this place tbf,and it’s great to see him doing so well in the real world.

4 Likes

I got the impression from his interview that he has huge belief in himself as a coach.

Really?? You would have never guessed that from his posting days here.

11 Likes

If you ever read any of his posts here you wouldn’t be surprised

1 Like

Snap

1 Like

These new lads missed TFKs golden age.

1 Like

It peaked during Moatys standoff featuring Gazza, that was the jumping the shark moment.

The @The_Puke v @Flano has lost it was one of the best evenings entertainment I’ve ever seen online here.

2 Likes

Predictions for the weekend?

Adare to scrape past Galtee Gaels
NCW to beat Monaleen by 4 or 5.

1 Like

5/5 senior

Both quarter-finals were a little closer than I thought but all of these came through in the end.

2/3 Premier Intermediate

Badly wrong on NCW, Cappamore hammered them out the gap.

4/6 Intermediate

Got all the quarter-finals right, got both relegation semis wrong. Tour vs Feohanagh will be some battle in the final, another west derby.

9/12 Junior

Kieran’s beat Monagea in one I expected to be close, Ballybrown beating Ballyagran was a shock for me and Claughaun only drew with the Stakers in a nothing match really.

20/26 overall, not too bad.

1 Like

Adare and NCW again I’m afraid

Doon v NAP final again in hurling

That be the best final as a spectacle anyway