Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Murray made one unbelievable save from Downes yesterday.

1 Like

Didn’t see your post when I made mine

1 Like

Your boys won minor the same day iirc

The fullforward line that day was Sean Foley, Leonard Enright and maybe Frankie Nolan. Each one of them were 40+.

1 Like

The day of the hail shower . Ray Landy scored a couple of goals.

1 Like

The Well had no interest the last time. They drank for two weeks solid and barely turned up for the game.

Kilmallock took it serious and got to the final in 2015 but under-performed and were well beaten by the Shamrocks.

We won the minor the same day. Beat Ahane. Clarkey corner back age 14.

I know. He was in the same class as me in school at the time.

He may have been absent on the Monday,

Didn’t see your post either!

1 Like

If Kilmallock win this time, they could struggle if just because they have no subs. Considine has only brought players on when the game is over.

I don’t know where Phelim O’Reilly is gone, I’m pretty sure he started the first day. Robbie Egan & Killian Hayes have got starts previously but were only brought on as subs way after there was any time to make an impact.

They have a good first 15 but can’t afford any injuries.

1 Like

O’Donnell is on and Mul is back. That’s why the two boys are gone.

Oh yeah, I agree that the starting fifteen is definitely stronger but you’d think that he’d have faith in fellas who previously started to come off the bench.

It’s worked so far tbf, the Doon match was a weird one but I definitely thought ye flagged in the last 15 against Liberties when I would have fancied ye to see it home in normal time.

If they bother their holes they could well do. Bit if though.

Anyone know the prices to win out All Ireland club, can’t find them in powers

Where are these highlights coming from that are popping up on YouTube?
Are these matches being shown live somewhere?

To answer my own question, the KK county quarter finals are available on BeoSport for €6. Don’t know where the Limerick ones came from though.

Limerick GAA Tv.
€10 per match

lol

2 Likes

SSSHHHHH!!!

Is Paddy O’Loughlin injured?