Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

You’re a complete and utter idiot.

You are the idiot

Is it possible it is better for you than going on an absolute bender?

Full Time

Mungret 0-11
St Pats 0-13

Full Time

Ballybricken/Bohermore 3-15
Killeedy 1-19

KP 2 up, 10 left

Classic Kileedy

1 Like

K/P win by 2

3 Likes

It’s possible I suppose, I’m sure you find evidence to support in either direction.

1 Like

Yerrah

Gavin out!

Lovely

Rathkeale bate Gerald Griffin’s mildly shocked by that

Hope ye all made yourselves significantly richer at 7/2.

Into another county final :tada:

9 Likes

Great call

1 Like

Can I put myself forward for the study?

2 Likes

Half time in Claughaun: Caherline 2-8 Ballybrown 1-5.

Andrew Brennan & Paudie Wixted the standout players on the field, both have goals, Brennan’s from a penalty. He’s catching some ball and has two from play as well while Wixted is just getting on loads of ball.

Ballybrown getting turned over lots in defence. Peter O’Rourke got a goal after Ross Griffin ran through the middle. Caherline keeper hasn’t been convincing and there are probably goals there if they get quick ball in.

You must have a residence at the TUSGG at this stage?

1 Like

Final score: Caherline 2-19 Ballybrown 2-14

The Damien Gillane-coached Caherline are into the semi-final, and they look impressive. A towering performance from Andrew Brennan at centre-forward, caught the world of ball and hit 0-4 from play aswell. Looked a class above, along with Paudie Wixted; two players that just looked a different level to the others playing. Score of the game, he was being double-marked, front and behind as a ball dropped down on him; the centre-back broke the hurley off his hand but he still caught it and put it over the bar. Unreal.

Paudie Wixted’s first touch is top class for this level, and his movement off the ball was superb. He hit 1-3 from midfield, mostly from just moving into space but was also picking up a lot of the dirty ball. The two combined on a few occasions for scores. Aaron “Curly” Power also caused loads of problems for Ballybrown with his direct running and was fouled for the penalty, although again that came from Brennan fielding a high ball. Their half-forward line worked hard on the breaks and they turned over the Ballybrown backs a lot.

Ballybrown got a late goal from a free to make it somewhat interesting, James Hall’s shot went through a mass of bodies. But although Peter O’Rourke did look to have the beating of his man, Ross Griffin didn’t make enough of an impact inside and they didn’t hurt Caherline where they were most vulnerable. The likes of James Hall, Kenny Power, Mark Sheehan, etc. their former senior players didn’t really do enough, weren’t as influential as they have been in previous outings. Peter O’Rourke was their best player but they just really struggled on Caherline’s puckouts despite trying to double mark Brennan.

Kieran’s beat Doon aswell, very hard to call from here. Pat’s will probably be the favourites with the bookies but I like what I’ve seen of Caherline.

3 Likes

I was having a lazy morning and forgot that today’s games were on at 12. I’d have tipped in to Claughaun otherwise. Bollix anyway.