Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

We’re looking forward to our fifth county final in a row, which I suppose is a sign of the progress that we are making as a club in both codes.

2017- Intermediate Hurling (won)
2018- Junior Football (won)
2019- Premier Intermediate Hurling (lost after replay)
2020- Premier Intermediate Hurling (won)
2021- Intermediate Football (???)

5 Likes

Big numbers training at underage too which is great to see.

1 Like

JAHC semi-final draw:

Ballybricken/Bohermore v St. Kieran’s
Caherline v St. Patrick’s

2 Likes

Caherline haven’t beaten their neighbours Ballybricken in years, they look to have the Indian sign overnight them in league and championship for a couple of years

Some man to go to matches in fairness.

1 Like

That looks like the final to me

Came out of the group of death too in fairness, were in with Drom Broadford, Templeglantine and Crecora, none of those bad sides

Brennan must be 35…

When did Ballybricken add Bohermore to the name ??

Does the handball club still operate there ??

Close on 10 years ago at this stage. The handball club is still going, as far as I know. The Frawleys would be fair stalwarts of it.

1 Like

I presume the Pat’s semi-final will be on the Thursday/Friday night too to faciliate Hego?

1 Like

Dan Owens scored a hat-trick for B/B. He is absolutely lightning quick.

I hear the football final might be moved to the Thursday night to accommodate our big weekend

What a farce. Zero respect

He would be, yeah. Still looks very fit, athletically he stood out, the way a lot of intercounty players do at club level.

And that Wixted is only 21.

1 Like

Well done K/P :clap: Probably the most progressive club in Limerick this past decade. Always look out for ye as I have cousins down there. My grandfather Willie Hayes played for Kildimo in the ‘34 and ‘35 county finals against that great Ahane team.

2 Likes

One man has his print on that anyway #Kyler

There’s nothing great about Ahane.

A full capacity Junior A hurling final is going to be off the chain.

5 Likes