Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Paudie OBrien had an outstanding year. Really performed every day and led

1 Like

Clarkey junior

Mul is the :goat:

What a player. Barry Hennessy was really good aswell; the Kilmallock half-back line were very strong, Hanley remains an absolute human wrecking ball. And O’Reilly did really well to get the goal. Gavin, also, some man to make the ball stick inside.

Jason Gillane & Byrnes were probably best for the Well, Lynch was quiet. Seanie O’Brien had a very good second half until the red card. But they just didn’t seem at the pace of it at all, even though they kept in touch throughout.

1 Like

How did Cian Lynch go today lads

We might run an auld hurling camp for the kids next year.

6 Likes

Barring the Well had a team bus I assume he went in to town in a car

1 Like

He went home with his tae in his mug

15 Likes

Quoting this before you can delete it

@Ashman, study this and try learn from it

2 Likes

Not meant that way at all. He looked lively. Made his own scores and took his own scores.

Fair play for coming home for it. Enjoy the celebrations. You’ll be in the 41 tonight I suppose. Had a few pints in there with Ger a few times, and Jim too. RIP.

That was Graeme’s best match in a few years.his intercounty mightn’t be over just yet.

1 Like

If I don’t get the Covid tonight I’ll never fucking get it.

12 Likes

A worthwhile sacrifice🤣

All the legends are out tonight. Houla, Clarkey, Donie Barry, Podge Tobin. The killer Hanley.

Is my old pal Shane O Grady about?

2 Likes

No sign. Probably in the Spur.

Would all the pubs be rocking there tonight ???

Quiet down the street. Still a good crowd in Houlas. I just baled out.

3 Likes

Well done a chara. Knock every last drop out of it.

Delighted for The Balbec.

Very sound people and a great hurling town. Played them a few times in challenge games over the years and they always treated us with the height of respect. Tony Considine is a great, great man.

I think we’ll see a Balbec v Gunners Munster final now which will be a hell of an occasion.

2 Likes