Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Course you can. However, you’re openly criticising management decisions to a poster who you must know is part of that management team though. I’m sure the loss will sting enough, don’t you?

I’m sure it will.I didn’t know @Aristotle is part of the managment team.

1 Like

I wouldn’t have any disagreement that the better team won; however, we had dealt very well with the black card, we were ahead by the time Pom came back onto the pitch and they had their fella sent off. I know there was a bit of a breeze but a point up against 14 men, you’d have fancied our chances.

But they outworked us in the final quarter; we probably haven’t done enough in the last 5 weeks and they definitely seemed to have the legs on us. Fair play to them in that regard but it was in our hands; we had played pretty well up until that point- we had a goal chance in the first half that we should have buried to go 7 clear, and their goal was very very questionable. I’m pretty sure he handpassed it into the net. We also started to panic once they got a couple of scores in front, even though we had plenty of time and the extra man.

Nash was our only real scoring threat though and when they ball went in quick, he caused havoc. We didn’t move the ball quickly enough in the second half. Obviously Darren was a massive loss too, just a forward we have no replacement for.

I’d agree on the long kickouts, we should have utilised the short one more. Having said that, we went short a couple of times and were pinged for playing it on the ground and that gets in players’ heads.

One that we could have won and will regret.

2 Likes

I’d have put the house on them at that stage,especially after containing them when we had 14.

No way their goal should have stood the ball never crossed the line which made a massive difference to their half time talk

100% but they said our defender carried it over the line

Their defensive record speaks for itself all the same. I know it’s a much different proposition the next day, but to concede 1 goal all year and 11 scores in the last two games combined has got to be somewhat encouraging

6 Likes

Richie is an alright sort.

4 Likes

An absolute gentleman.

Sounder than you anyways you prick

1 Like

:smiley:

Oooft

Co-op league only around the corner… It will be a very important competition for us this year. Any thoughts on the starting 15?

1 Like

Get ball into Shocks and Donie by whatever means possible

1 Like

History makers.

12 All-Stars, comprehensively smashing the previous record of 9. And Quaid, D Morrissey and Gillane should all have been bankers, omitted due to tokenism.

12 Apostles and 3 martyrs.

14 Likes

I hand on heart don’t ever remember lording it over other counties when we were winning multiple AIs, giving it big licks like the way the Limerick lads do. It’s actually fascinating to witness.

1 Like

Didn’t Cody drop some lad off the panel for sticking it into Tipp at one of the homecomings.

You’ve been marooned in Cork too long.

Yerra you make it too easy!

1 Like

Leave em at it kid. New money no class

3 Likes