Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Who do NCW meet now ???

Kerry champions.

1 Like

A nice handy one against the Kerry champions a week before Christmas.

1 Like

Whoever wins Kerry won’t be world beaters.

That said …

Whoever wins will be on the sesh for the week. NCW could catch them on the hop.
If its Stacks you could be looking at a 5 points to 4 type scoreline

They scored 0-08 today, I think they’ll struggle to get five scores against the Kerry boys.

1 Like

Considering the Nire have been multiple Munster finals in the last decade and that limerick teams have been hammered each time over the last few years, I would consider it a big win. They won’t fear whoever comes out of Kerry

Isn’t that how Drom had their great run in Munster. A series of low scoring affairs.

Munster Championship Sunday has arrived…

6 Likes

Is there many footballers there that don’t hurl? Does Kyle play,?

We’d have a few non-hurling footballers, mainly soccer heads. Goalkeeper, full-back, corner-back, centre-forward & wing-forward from our county final team with a few more on the panel. Few others would have been on the senior hurling panel, but didn’t actually play Championship this year, would have played league, challenges & junior championship.

Kyle didn’t play this year. Darren is.

2 Likes

We’ll have to watch Malone today,who’s goin to mark him?

Best of luck :+1:

1 Like

Best of luck kid.

Ffs we got badly mugged off there in injury time,a black card and a “goal” conceded

Fucked it away tbh.

2:6 to 0:7 here in TUS Gaelic Grounds. Nap Goalie had a mare in the first quarter. They’ve settled now but still way behind. Lots of subs on already.

Doon look stronger over all.

Kildimo were well bet in the end and the better team won,Jamie made a couple of point blank saves and they also hit the crossbar,plus they must have had at least 10 wides.What were they thinking putting Nash in a FF when we had an extra man,we also kept going long with our kickouts when we hadnt won a ball in midfield all day. Bizarre tactics from Chalkie.A massive chance lost today you’d feel.

How was the view from the ditch?

1 Like

Am I not allowed to comment on a game I was at?

1 Like