Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Get out of our way FFS.

9 Likes

Breaking necks and fixing them afterwards :clap:

6 Likes
3 Likes

That fellaā€™s numbers are a bit suspect

1 Like

Anyone know what the cost is to stream a game on clubber? Might tune into the Mungret game tomorrow

5 knock

1 Like

All Stars done and dusted. Now moving on. The hatred for Limerick is beyond metamorphic. Tipp are severely hurting. They have recruited new fitness strength and conditioning for this year and will be exceptionally prepared for us next year. There will be blood.

3 Likes

Tipp will need another 50 years to do back to back All Irelands.

1 Like

Iā€™m listening to you pal but that at the moment is neither here nor there. There must be no complacency. The Determination from Tipp will be unreal.

Ah look, we have to soak it in mate.

Next year now is huge.

Itā€™s not in Tippā€™s mental make up to do back to back, the last time they did it helmets hadnā€™t been invented and you could get away with attempted murder on a field. It must drive them even more mental to think Galway and Limerick have done it in modern day hurling, even Clare were very unlucky and blackguarded really in 1998.

6 Likes

Indeed it is. Limerick need to be put on early alert. Tipp are watching us and are intent on imitating us. We need to be aware of what theyā€™re up to. Believe me theyā€™ve got the boys in.

The lad that was the Laois Football S&C Coach? Heā€™d want to be goodā€¦

Thereā€™s more going on than that.

Our boys can handle anything. No slacking no complacency. They know what they have to do.

Flanagan is the main man let there be no doubt about that.

2 Likes

Not the best start for Mungret. When was the last time the limerick premier intermediate champions won a Munster game or got to the Munster final? Not being cynical I just havenā€™t a clue.

Could be wrong, but I think Liberties were the last Limerick team to win the Munster intermediate and that was before the Premier was even constituted.

Just searched it up (could have just done that), the last team to win a game was Monaleen in 2016. Thatā€™s not a good look