Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

I think yourman kiely from galbally would do a decent job to gather a team of all the clubs in limerick

5 Likes

Meh! Average enough manager

1 Like

Twill never catch on

12 between them? Almost as many as the ai final

2 Likes

It was a poor enough standard, both sides lacked firepower. I don’t know whether Courceys were at full-strength but Mungret were without their one elite forward, Liam Lynch, who was the real reason they won the title this year. He’s on a different level entirely to the rest of their players. They were also without Brendan Giltenane & Eoghan Mulcahy who were on underage Limerick panels in the past. Gilty would have made a difference in the absence of Lynch as a forward who can score.

2 Likes

Caherline only lost by 2 against Ballygiblin, Cork teams are usually very strong at junior level.

Houlihan is worth a shot after today’s performance.

He was probably the best forward in the Limerick SHC & was excellent today

He should be on 36

Got a great score to put us 3-2 up

1 Like

36 what?

I presume he means the 36 man panel

36 man squad

I thought his reading of the game today was very impressive. He got on a couple of balls that he had no right to and took some very good scores off them.

Yeah. I don’t think he has the legs for inter county though

1 Like

What age is he?

2 Likes

He might have the legs for ten mins off the bench. He’s a nice score taker. OOR could be a great back up for the half forward line as well. He is exactly in the kiely mode you’d think. But then he was in before, so maybe Kiely doesn’t fancy him. Seems to have changed his game a bit though. Not just raw pace. Club is a long way from county. Lehane was lighting up the Cork championship sure

1 Like

We’ll see what they’re made of next day out.

They were phenomenal without the ball today, as in winning it back. They were poor enough with it. They’ll need to come on again. That said they had it won early really. Ballygunnar will rightly be favs but they’ll have a battle on their hands