Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Some fall from grace for Ronan Lynch to not make a hypothetical divisional non panel U26 selection.

2 Likes

Jesus don’t start it

He’s in the 26 kid

All’s well that ends well

Only wan NAP man? No Boylans?

You can’t put a load of Doon fellas in a team and call them favourites

2 Likes

I excluded county panellists, all the NaP lads are there already.

1 Like

This is the level of detail that the Cork lads need to be getting into.

2 Likes

A fairly decent go at it, fair play.

1 Like

I think big Bob Purcell and big Clarke Hanley will be disgusted to be left off the panel.

Fellas ma’s will be taking to Twitter to announce their unhappiness at various omissions.

3 Likes

I think @Aristotle always gives food for thought with opinions. A great show of knowledge of the game locally at play.

1 Like

Actually you’re right, Chanley should probably be the goalkeeper for the South. And Donie should be the backup goalkeeper for the East.

Bob… talent-wise probably has enough to be there but centre-forward is probably the only position he can play at the moment.

1 Like

Fuck it.

He’s no luck

Shite.

Doesn’t appear to be anything to do with the cruciate? I’d be guessing an issue with cartilage??

Not looking good at all the knee must be quite unstable at this stage

1 Like

the Na Piarsaigh lads are all suffering with the club straight into county demands from going to March a few times recently. They’ve a ridiculous amount of hurling done

Dowling, Downes the Casey’s X 2, the Dempseys X2, Jerome Boylan have all had significant injuries over the years

2 Likes

Would he be going on 27 or so in 2022. While not old by any stretch you would think any further set back would see the end of his I/C career prematurely which would be tough on the lad.