Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Dr Brady is going to consult, all is saved

He needs a physio.

1 Like

I might be able to point the man in the right direction

A tissue issue ???

Iā€™ve two issues.

Lingering hamstring issues and a sciatica/back/hip/nerve issue Iā€™m struggling to get right.

My previous was nearly like a doctor in the way heā€™d diagnose you. I had went to one of the physio mentioned previously and he just stuck me on a machine for 30 mins.

Iā€™ve a great guy in Cork would sort you but I know itā€™s too out of the wayā€¦ Iā€™ll text a few cripples there and see what comes back.

Does it have to be city centre?

What about yer man in Rathkeale? The fella that does it out of the house?

1 Like

Heā€™s more of a witch doctor than a physio. The brother swears by him at the same time

Anyone that goes to him swears by him. A fella i know couldnā€™t get his shoulder right after a work accident and yer man fixed him.

No doesnā€™t have to be. Will travel for the right guy, just city centre more convenient for heading from the office.

Mark Melbourne in Dooradoyle?

Thankfully havenā€™t had much need for physio but weā€™ve been using Mark in the club for the past couple of years as he lives locally, and think heā€™s very good.

2 Likes

Heā€™s good enough for Limerick hurlers anyway.

Any of ye know if theres a bit of room left in Bruree house? Iā€™ve tore the arse out of it this year.

Just head across the road Mike. Or is that place only for drugs?

Too close for comfort

What about big Joe Sweeney back Glin direction,does some work with Limerick FC

Big step up for the lad

2 Likes

Heā€™s absolutely brilliant and heā€™s not afraid to put you through the wringer. A physical therapist, not a chartered physio.