Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

I go to a physical therapist for my back and the man does a serious job on me as I lie on his bed in my underwearā€¦ All hands on manipulation. Iā€™d be dead long ago only for him.

Iā€™ve been to many Physios down through the years and the best people Iā€™ve gone to are Physical Therapists.

John Brudair is really good in my experience cc @TreatyStones

1 Like

Like Brendan Rodgers going from Celtic to the EPL

Are many of the limerick team in Chicago or just ?

Be strange for Ben been involved in club championship games with more players than supporters.

5 Likes

Stranger again to be involved with men rather than women

2 Likes

At least thatā€™s something for ye to build on, yeā€™ve great club supporters down there

A chance for him to work with a double All Ireland medallist as well.

Heā€™ll be coaching a 24 year old with the same amount of Celtic crosses as him

2 Likes

There a couple nice young players brought in there. Coleman and Barry particularly were impressive at u20 level

If Darragh got a run heā€™d be the 3rd Ranahan brother to play senior for Limerick. Fair going.

1 Like

Is Diarmaid a brother to Stephen? Same craic if so

No relation.

4 Likes

Footballers 2-13 to 0.3 down to a strong Kerry team at half time.

Kerry put out pretty much a full strength side

2 Likes

Just back from Austin Stack Park, Tralee.

Another year on the road commences for Billy Leeā€™s Barmy Army.

The moment of the evening was when the board went up for injury time in the second half. Four minutes. There was a collective groan from all in attendance and even a few cries of ā€œwould you ever fuck off and just blow it up!ā€ :laughing:

God, it was cold.

Jack Oā€™Connor was clearly worried about tonightā€™s game so went with something not far off his strongest side. As a result it was done by the first water break.

David Clifford, my word. If he continues to improve at this rate heā€™ll be as good as Danny Neville some day. Makes the game look so easy.

Okunbor is some unit, a real physical specimen. Kerry played much more direct than in recent years, Jack is a winner and theyā€™ll win it out this year. 6/4 is skimpy enough though.

Itā€™s rare enough for Limerick to kick every score from play in a match but they achieved that tonight. A pity there was only six of them though. A few of them were cracking scores, after good moves. Cillian Fahy and Peter Nash probably with the pick of them.

Oā€™Sullivan dropped an early ā€˜45 short but other than that I donā€™t think we were awarded or missed a scoreable free, mark or placed ball.

They fought hard, TJ Reidā€™s brother-in-law got through an amount of work but a tough night overall. A heap of debutants, including the Ballysteen man. Estimated away following - 67.

Had planned to go for a roaster dinner in The Devon Inn on the way back but it was closed! Ended up having a savage burger across from the pitch instead in a place called MJā€™s. The Rhode Island Burger. Unrale.

Sadly thatā€™s as good as the night got. We go again to Mick Neville on Sunday v Tipperary in Round 2.

If weā€™re to do the Liam & Sam double weā€™ll have to do it the hard way.

27 Likes

Absolutely no messing around with Jack giving fringe players a run or ā€œ2 year project playersā€.

He wins All Irelands in Year 1 and itā€™ll be the same this time round.

2 Likes