Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

@limstars has made a huge impact here tonight and should be a massive addition to the forum.

1 Like

Certainly ruffled a few feathers anyway :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thereā€™s a real skill involved in that.

1 Like

He could be useful, Iā€™m not sure if heā€™s up to the pace really but many a recent limerick hurler has proved me wrong so you never know. O Reilly back in the squad is a big plus

@peddlerscross clapping @limstars off here at half time - we all know how that ended

5 Likes

Would love to see OOR make it at this level. His pace is frightening and would trouble any defender. Reminds me of Jack O Connor a bit.

Thereā€™s a palpable sense of fear and dread of this Limerick team now, youā€™d worry about some ladā€™s futures on the INTERNET.

Limerickā€™s utter dominance is threatening the very soul of this forum.

6 Likes

We need to call up Hanly for a bit of excitement in the last few minutes of games

1 Like

@TreatyStones , not sure if I asked you this beforeā€¦ But did ye have a lad play for Ballysteen in the 00s who lived in Shannon Banks? MODā€¦About 6/7 years older than youā€¦ Made the Limerick panel a couple of times.

Youā€™ll have to PM me the name, the initials arenā€™t ringing any bells

Mike Oā€™Donoghue?

Played with Claughaun definitely. Could have played with Ballysteen alright as his father is from Askeaton, but donā€™t recall him doing so.

2 Likes

Youā€™re bang on. I thought he had played with his auld fellas club but he didnā€™t. Sound skin.

Will match be in gaa go or anything tomorrow?

Munster gaa website -ā‚¬10

1 Like

IPTV

1 Like

Scandalous price for a pre season friendly

1 Like

You tight cunt. And you bragging about winning the lotto tonight

1 Like

Not bad for a first round game against Kerry tbf.

2 Likes

All of West Limerick is travelling

1 Like

How many were at the Limerick Club Final?