Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Ok I might be overrating Kerry a little so.

Boylan younger and fits the mould of our wing forwards. Disappointed for Dempsey, I think heā€™s superior to Breen and Boylan. Two years ago he looked like he was going to push for a start or at least be a strong first sub to come in but has fallen away again. No luck with injuries at all. But he has been around a while and just hasnā€™t broken throughout. I actually think heā€™s a loss to the panel. Heā€™ll scorch the place in the club championship this year.

1 Like

Heā€™s put on some amount of body muscle in the last year. Heā€™ll be disappointed.

It really is a pity. Weā€™re light and half forward and I still think heā€™s stronger than players on there. Harsh call. In Kiely we trust though.

1 Like

It isnā€™t just about picking the best players in every position. Some lads are better squad players than others.

Dempsey is some man to cut through a defence and roof the net.

Could be good news for Na Piarsaigh. Iā€™d fancy them to give the Club All Ireland a fair rattle next year if they can tell Casey x2 to forget about Limerick and concentrate on being 100% fit for September.

2 Likes

Is the Limerick game being streamed anywhere

Munster GAA

The L.P.G lounge.

Hon CON, class.

Bit odd that a very left-sided player in Coughlan is at RHB and Quinlan, a right-sided player, at LHB?

Quinlan off injured, thatā€™s a pity. Was a good chance for him to perform.

CON putting himself about well.

Simon does what he does, goal.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimon!

What a point from him there.

1 Like

Putting up a bit of a score here would be good for him, has been a bit player really since he came onto the scene.

CON doing well coming deep, could do well in a Tom Morrissey type role.

1 Like

Kerry should go long more often with puckout, considering the sun is shining into the Limerick backs eyes.

We look very good so far, I know itā€™s only Kerry but the new fellas seem to have all slotted in nicely.

CON has been excellent, as has Reidy. BOG & Duff winning most of the breaks too.

2 Likes

Another beauty.