Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

I think they’ll definitely persist with Nash until English is back.

1 Like

Didn’t get that from the wind.

What’s English’s status?

Positive but they probably won’t risk him for another couple of weeks.

1 Like

No then :grinning:. A bit more guile but he still couldn’t pull as hard as pops

A brilliant Limerick hurler who would only love to make acquaintence with Bubbles O’Dwyer again in the munster championship.

Sunday will be too soon I reckon. Could see him this year yet though, hopefully.

Quote the post. And I haven’t much interest in being the first to share medical info, I’m not a fat loudmouth like yourself.

1 Like

Don’t think anyone saw DOD at wing back coming. Good to see Dempsey back on the bench.

1 Like

I’d wonder will WOD be half back and O Donovan midfield. WOD was good there a few times in 2018.

Who’s gone off the bench for Dempsey?

Have they ever named a dummy team?

Don’t think so but it would be just a positional change. Didn’t o donghue replace hannon v cork in cork in 2018?

WOD has to be around the middle throwing big shoulders particularly at the throw ins.

1 Like

Yeah went wing-back that day alright.

I just think that if they wanted to do that, they’d just name it that way.

Boylan

Happy with that team selection, Flanagan I thought could have started but its equally good to see David Dempsey back on the bench.

It’s true flatty, Tipperary people are the finest people alive today on our planet.

A fine county

I think of all my granduncles and grandaunts and I’m thankful for some great memories.

Medical Info? :laughing: It wasn’t a heart attack he had mate, it was a knee injury.

And a fella who goes around interjecting and commenting on everything everyone says that you don’t agree with is calling me a loudmouth?! You were plenty loud earlier today throwing baseless rumours around about Tipp players too.