Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Callanan hasnā€™t really come through at all. Certainly not to the level promised a few years back. He looked to have the potential to be super star a few years back. I think hes struggled a lot with injury.

Going well so far.

7 Likes

4-09 to 1-11. Full time.

Great start to the campaign.

3 Likes

Good result.

Takes the pressure off a bit

Youā€™d be thinking another two wins and that should be enough to stay up.

The last three games are against probably the three best sides on the group in Westmeath, Laois and Fermanagh so the pressure is on to get the points on the board early.

If they can pick up even three points from Antrim, Louth and Wicklow that could be enough.

1 Like

Go way to fuck. We will batter all those cunts and walk into div 2

3 Likes

Uh oh Billy

The run of fixtures ad 4 at home are a good set up, should be looking to still have a chance of making a croke park final with the game in round 7

Antrim gave Fermanagh a bit of a battering in the other game. A bit of a surprise?

state of you

Just back from TUS Gaelic Grounds (roads on the Dock Road delayed getting homeā€¦).

An excellent first half performance, where they they played probably as good football as Iā€™ve seen them play. Really positive on the ball, getting pushed right up on Longford before they started recycling the ball. Oā€™Donovan and Naughton the best of the forwards, with Cillian Fahy pretty much unmarked scoring 1-3 from midfield.

Reverted a bit to type in the 2nd half, as they got more cautious and invited Longford onto them, but got lucky in blocking a few goals chances, then wasted a few counter attacks as Longford closed the gap to 2. They settled again in stoppage time and finished the game well.

Bizzare how Oā€™Donovan started the match when he clearly couldnā€™t complete his fitness test in the warm up, he was taken off after 10 mins. But overall a really positive night.

5 Likes

Who the fuck are you?

why who are you? Iā€™m only just in here like the reggae you should go to the thread teach you a bit

The only black music I listen to is Fela Kuti and Sade.

you need to get out more

Antarctica is the only continent I havenā€™t been to mate. Iā€™ve probably forgotten more about music then youā€™ll ever know.

The second half reversion was disappointing but they got the points

1 Like

Europa or enceladus