Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Itā€™s just QR code

A beaut. Nicely worked finish too

Some fella in the comments saying Connollys pass to Kilkenny was better. The big difference here is that Corbett meant to do it.

6 Likes

If only we had him in our naughties team

Would he have been in the 1st 15?

Easily

Heā€™d probably start for every team in the country right now.

Where??

Ah stop please!!

2 Likes

If youā€™re going off the 2003-07 team Iā€™d have him above any of the half back line. On the 2010 team he could be midfield also. Heā€™s a hell of a player. Doesnā€™t stand out because of the team he plays with. Players like Ranahan, Lavin, Mullane, Jim Donovan were fine players but made look much better because of the team they had

Iā€™d have him ahead of Mullane not the others. Jim Donovan was the most underrated of the lot. They were competing against perennial All Ireland Finalists, the present team played Cork last year who were beaten the bones of 20 points in a Munster Final.

Edit.
Remind me of the 03-07 half back line, Damien Reidy, Lucey & Mullane?

Name I havenā€™t heard in a while. A gas man.

2004 Munster Final replay was Mullane, Lucey, Lavin.

1 Like

Stephen Lavin, lucey, Mullane. I know itā€™s hard to judge cause of two completely separate teams but thatā€™s what makes IC very impressive in that he gets an all star nomination with a very average side in comparison to the naughties. Only 6 players have ever gotten a nomination.

He got a nomination for beating Waterford and throwing away a game against Tipp. Oh and they got promoted out of Division 4!

Possibly overstating it but I doubt thereā€™s many teams wouldnā€™t find a place for him somewhere in their team?

1 Like

I dont know I think if you place him instead of either Lavin, Mullane, JOD he would absolutely run riot.

Would ye fuck off with yer football shite

3 Likes

Tis 2 football men showing us to hurl these days

Doing a decent job

3 Likes

Fairly good representation on the UL Freshers team. Looks strong:

Looks like 4? Thomas, O Neill, English, O Connor