Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Limerick take 26 mins of second half to score, still lead by 3.

We may not be going upā€¦

An away win on top of 4 winnable home games would be close.
Injury list seems to be a big problem now with another few going off today

Yeah I think staying up would have been the goal at the start of the year. If they hold on here they are in with an excellent shot of that.

The harder games seem to be later in the campaign so a good start was required

Billy Lee putting himself in Manager of the Year territory.

Thatā€™s a massive win. Four points from four.

7 Likes

How much did they spend on travel costs to get up there? I want every cent accounted for should any half hearted bean counters try and sully our finances. cc @Breaking_my_balls

1 Like

Overnight in red cow on the way :thinking:

1 Like

:laughing:

They spent 28k going up*

*Please note, these figures are completely made up as per the standard set by @Big_Dan_Campbell

2 Likes

Clare need to focus on feeding their u-20ā€™s rather than worrying about what the back-to-back champions are at.

For the record the footballers flew up by private jet from Coonagh this morning. Itā€™ll drop them off tonight before continuing on to Barbados.

13 Likes

Savage result. If they are capable of getting those two wins thereā€™s nothing stopping them pushing anyone else in the group very close.

@ciarancareyshurlingarmy who got hurt?

Sheehan and Maher.
Fahy before the game.

Childā€™s, de brun and m Donovan already injured

4 Likes

If ever a thumbnail summed him up.

I suppose thereā€™s no chance he was happy :grinning:

Louth at home in a fortnight and Wicklow away the week after.

Youā€™d think they have a chance to pick up something in those.

1 Like

One of the greatest managers of all time taking part in that tussle below in TUSGG. Mickey Harte will be there as well

3 Likes

See ye in sunny wexico. Safe travels to all

2 Likes

We go again

Windy as fuck here, remember weā€™ve only one covered stand so get here early or wrap up. I remember watching this forum when you lot came down for the double header in 2011 bitching and moaning because yaā€™s got saturated :joy: safe travels.

1 Like

Ha, all Limerick as well I see. I personally canā€™t stand the main stand. Tis like sitting in a wind tunnel on days like this. Youā€™d be dry though, thatā€™s about the only positive.