Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

A ball in his togs again?

3 Likes

Many of you staying over in Wexford over the weekend?

Was check out hotels there this morning. Nothing under 200 as far as I can see. Too much to be spending on 1 night in February

Travel on the day. Whitford would be my go to place but food only starting at 12.30 is a little bit late for 13.45 throw in. Any bar/hotel recommendation for that time between breakfast and lunch?

2 Likes

Go down the town to Bugler Doyle’s, they usually open at around 10:30am, that’s a nice spot. Closest pub to Whitford would be Sinnott’s or Whitemill. Liam Sinnott was telling me that there’s a few Limerick fans staying there, so he could be opening around 12… The problem with Whitford is it’s not exactly walking distance from town, about 10 mins in taxi. Nice hotel with good food, rated best carvery in leinster.

1 Like

:+1: great stuff. Thanks

1 Like

Enjoy :+1:t2: off over to Ennis myself next week. Any recommendations needed sure let me know.

1 Like

The West County in Ennis used to do a great carvery back in the day.

2 Likes

Will keep this in mind. Seems like a nice town? Only time I was in Clare was for the Cliffs and Burren on the way to Galway.

Cusack Park is only a few minutes walk outside the town. Ciaran’s bar and Queens hotel should have a match crowd.

2 Likes

Judging by looking at Google maps everything seems to be close enough distance to each other? Like I mean it’s not all spread out no?

Very compact. The natives don’t need much.

1 Like

I drove into the car park of the west county recently and left again. The place looks like Mosney in the 80s.

3 Likes

@Copper_pipe there’s hardly anywhere streaming the football?

It’s even worse inside. At least it was the last time I was there just before the pandemic I think. Brutal bad

1 Like

Negative

1 Like

We’re continuing the run of banging in loads of goals. 2 already

Hon ta fuck

We’re going up.

6 goals and counting

1 Like