Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Should have put the head down and ran for goal

Limerick need Cian Lynch in there flinging the ball around like a quarterback.

:rofl: Byrnes.

Well done Wexicans, not at the races at all. 11 points wouldn’t win you a football match.

18 wides. Ridiculous

1 Like

Wexfords AI :clap:t2:

A defeat will do us the world of good.

Tis only the layge

#Kielyout

Lads have got a bit giddy over the winter months on the INTERNET. They’ve had their fun but it’s time for @balbec to refocus minds and re-instill the discipline that served Limerick so well in the past

Current rankings as of 3pm

1 Wexford
2 Cork
3. Galway
4. Tipp
5. Kilkenny
6. Limerick
7. Dublin

I expect Dublin to climb up by 5pm

5 Likes

Thats the easy response when you lose a game.

Far from Wexfords all ireland. Another step in the right direction for a manager in his 4th game in charge after years of a constrained style of hurling. All Irelands arent won in February (in shitty windy weather) but I’m happy to see us with a competitive team and a game plan that can work if used effectively.

17 Likes

It’s ok mate i’m only giving ye a well deserved pat on the head.

Davey’s strength and conditioning programmes paying dividends once the blinkers are off.

1 Like

Ah sure twas fun while it lasted.

Ye dont do condescending half as good as the Kilkenny cunts did in their pomp

5 Likes

@Gman needs to calm down

Spoken like a true Kilkenny boot licker!

1 Like

Why arent we getting the Liam McCarthy handed over now? I thought it moves on once the AI champions are dethroned?

They have a gameplan now though, all they need is gale force winds through the summer and it’s Strawberry season.

Unlike Kilkenny in their pomp and Dublin there isn’t the same depth in the limerick panel. It’ll be the same 16 or 17 players we are relying on come all ireland semi final and final. Age profile is good but we’ll need some luck injury wise.