Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Time enough yet

1 Like

Ouch

If heā€™s sprung that day itā€™s a day late and a dollar short

1 Like

Ah Jaysus.

I was disappointed to see @iron_mike refer to the Greenhills there. I was hoping he was still planning his trip to Cork on Sunday.

2 Likes

This game on Sunday is very important for Cark youā€™d have to say.

The fucking cowards are talking in the papers yesterday about Batman and the Joker in terms of Limerick.

Go away ye fucking cunts.

I actually like this article. It shows his admiration for our current crop of hurlers

Show some respect mate, youā€™re above a pat on the fucking head from someone like Eoin Cadogan

The football team done up in WordPerfect then

Heā€™ll be in the Silver Springs at 1:30 before the 3:45 throw in

1 Like

Limerick lads are gas treating these tin pot National League games like an All Ireland final meeting up for dinner and pints 2 hours beforehand and afterwards.

I havenā€™t been to a Tipp National League game since the halcyon days of the 2014 final against Kilkenny but if i was to go in tomorrow, I wouldnā€™t leave home until 4.15 at the absolute earliest for a 5pm throw in.

2 Likes

You are some man

Easy for the lad with a pass.

Footballers 3 points up after 50 mins at fortress Aughrim.

OK Buff

Up 4 here in Aughrim. Nearly there

Always knew you were a fair weather supporter

Billy Lee storms Fortress Aughrim for the second year in succession.

Six points from 8 so far, a very good return.

Kudos to whoever operates the @LmkFootballers Twitter handle - excellent updates. They include black cards, who got them, when they returned to the field etc. Only a small thing but very helpful.

They were down to 13 men late on when clinging to a two point lead but dug out the last two scores when the black cardees - Corbett and Big Josh - returned.

Mike Donovan sent off late on too.

8 Likes

Huge result, but only makes last week more frustrating now

1 Like

Billy Lee is a great man. Heā€™s done serious stuff for football in the county. Great interview again today

2 Likes

Took them from literally the bottom of division 4 to challenging for promotion in division 3. Some very good performances in the championship also. Beaten in ET to tipp when tipp went on to win a historic munster championship.

2 Likes