Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Cian L is being invited as marshal

3 Likes

Cork are not too rattled, jog on you clown.

1 Like

They definitely aren’t. You’re right

1 Like

We’re not ready or probably able for a year or so
But make no mistake Rebels are returning
Public demands it
Since last summer the hurlers fairly got it in the neck by the Cork public
And rightly so
So hope they’re focused
In it for the long war

1 Like

Peter Casey’s accuracy is a massive loss. I’d like to see Cathal O’Neill start inside in his role over Reidy who has been filling it. Inside forward that drifts out.

Nicky Quaid clearly cannot be done without either or probably Hegarty, himself and Tom Morrisey will hopefully play their way into top form.

poor auld @Corksfinedtboy was doing some boozing by all accounts

1 Like

Na bud don’t partake anymore
But just on a sporting high

Did u happen to google yere senior titles?:blush::blush::blush::blush:
Thought not
Kinda embarrassing

Highlights on in a few minutes kid​:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

I’m hearing the Limerick dressing room saw the mother and father of all bust ups after it.

3 Likes

Incorrect again kid
As per usual

Cork vs Limerick match recap and result from Allianz Hurling League clash

Cork produced a stunning first half performance and left themselves well ahead of Limerick at half-time before cruising to a comprehensive win

Cruisingggggg​:blush::blush::blush::blush::muscle::clap::muscle::ok_hand::muscle::clap::muscle::clap:

:popcorn: :popcorn:

I turned it off after ten minutes :boxing_glove::boxing_glove::passport_control:

Honestly, I’d say it’s more the same as last year, lads not picking up a hurl. The touch and shooting were way off, but fitness levels looked good enough. Pitch was lovely compared to the ploughed furrows in Galway.

1 Like

Don’t worry, Caroline will be back when the rugby is over.
Although based on her website profile she may be gone for some time…

1 Like

Another week where the hurlers can’t outscore the footballers. Power shift

1 Like

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Does the hurling season ticket with Club + still get you into club football matches, can anybody confirm?