Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Finn, Hayes, Flanagan only starters missing from what I can see.

And Sean Finn.

Could argue Mulcahy.

1 Like

I’d say Mulcahys days of a jersey number below 15 are in the past

15 will do him sure.

9 Likes

You’re probably right, not sure he sees it that way yet though.

Ground is too soft for him this time of year anyway

Looking forward to see how this full forward line operates in that very tight field in Ennis (that is also the widest field in Ireland).

1 Like

Cusack park is the biggest pitch in Ireland sure!

Agreed. Try telling the Sunday Game though.

I just hope the kettle doesn’t trip the scoreboard there again.

3 Likes

Ah sure they struggle a bit with the electricity down there.

A decent result for the u20 against the reigning AI champions…

I don’t know if that means much, how many players do they have from the AI-winning team?

I was at it. Good performance, Offaly had a good share of those minors. The lad with the ginger mullet was corner forward and kicked a few fine scores.

We did well but are very defensively minded. Never looked like carving them open and both Limerick goals were penalties. Were unlucky with the first two Offaly goals as the sun was straight into the keeper’s eyes and the second one rebounded off an upright straight into an Offaly man’s hands.

Had it down to 2 points in the closing stages but 2 late Offaly scores saw them home 3-10 to 2-9.

3 Likes

How did the ballystinions go?

They didn’t disgrace themselves anyway.

Westmeath beaten today, promotion still very much in Limericks own hands.

Laois beaten too.

That Louth result is really galling still.

Promotion and relegation in that division will go down to the wire

2 Likes

Limerick still technically in the shake up for both

Probably need one more win to be definitely safe!