Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Westmeath beaten today, promotion still very much in Limericks own hands.

Laois beaten too.

That Louth result is really galling still.

Promotion and relegation in that division will go down to the wire

2 Likes

Limerick still technically in the shake up for both

Probably need one more win to be definitely safe!

A draw would be fine for Limerick too Iā€™d imagine. Donā€™t think anyone has ever gone down with 7 points before. Very surprised by Westmeath. Thought theyā€™d win Division 3 comfortably enough. A far more winnable division than other years when the likes of a Derry, Cork, Armagh or Kildare were down there.

Why canā€™t I get it on the TG4 app lads? It says itā€™s being streamed

That just takes me back to the page I posted up in original post.

updated it just there

1 Like

Sound. Couldnā€™t see any sign of it before.

So many stupid frees being conceded.

The skills were absolutely woejus today. Stick passing terrible and even Lynch was overhitting handpasses. Letting
Byrnes whack it was the only option left.

Discipline is an issue. Possible players arenā€™t fit and are just a little off timing wise and thatā€™s leading to serious frustration.

We really should be beating that Clare side too.

Iā€™d nearly leave Gillane off now until where in a hole in a championship game.

1 Like

Iā€™m not buying the fitness narrative, these lads were lauded for their physicality & theyā€™re in shape the majority of the year.

2 Likes

Gillane was probably up there with our best player, I donā€™t think we can afford not to start him this year.

The form of a couple of other key players is a slight concern though. Still plenty of time to turn it around.

1 Like

That was septic. Was like watching Limerick teams of old. Basic skills like catching, passing off the hurley, let us down time after time. And the needless fouling. Time after time they did it.

I agree with leaving Gillane out. Needs a serious kick up the hole.

Coughlan, Byrnes, Oā€™Neill stood out. Full back line were good too. Struggled when Hannon went off.

1 Like

This lack of discipline really pissed me off tbh. Anytime heā€™s been dropped heā€™s come back flying.

1 Like

Kiely will need to call another team meeting

1 Like

Management will need to attend this one

It was ridiculously stupid tbf, Iā€™d agree except I donā€™t know if weā€™ll win without him.