Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Dunno mate.

1 Like

If they need something like that to motivate them they may as well throw their hats at it.

Wash your fucking mouth out.

4 Likes

Do we need to beat Cork now in the 20s or are we through?

Bitterness and begrudgery should never be overlooked in sporting terms, mate.

1 Like

Why so? I didn’t see much of tipp in the league but I think Waterford will tear them to shreds.

I can’t see it myself either. The only danger to Waterford is complacency.

Limerick and Cork are both through to the semi finals. Clare are sentenced to DELETION.

A draw will do Cork next week to top the group. A Limerick win moves them to top of the table.

Team that finishes top has home advantage in the semi versus the second placed team in the other group. And vice versa.

3 Likes

CON will definitely be burned now anyway. The rest of them would want to be doing some serious stepping up to fill the hole

Can’t see Waterford being complacent either. Cahill would have a lad subbed off after five minutes if he to get he wasn’t working hard enough.

Edit: Already covered

Just an itch. On all known form, Waterford should win well but Tipperary hurling hasn’t fallen off a cliff, despite some current popular opinion.

I don’t expect that Waterford will be complacent, but they’ve often found it hard against Tipp, even when going well coming into it,

2 Likes

Can’t see it. We’ll know soon enough.

Its always dangerous when a non traditional county are such warm favourites against a hurling superpower like Tipperary.

Having said that theres a fair section of Tipp people who’d only love to see Cahill and Bevans ram it down the County Boards throats over what went on in late 2018.

1 Like

Enjoyable piece @Malarkey

6 Likes

I don’t see Waterford ‘taking their eye off the ball’ against Tipp because they’re playing Limerick a week later. That doesn’t make any sense really. While I’m sure they’ll be going all out to beat Limerick, all that really matters at this stage is that Waterford get out of the group. Beating Limerick in the round robin and losing to them later on in Championship isn’t worth a fuck to Waterford.

So, for them, beating Tipp has to be the priority.

Stand tickets available now as predicted.

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18005C7DCF129F14

5 Likes

Some wankers. I have two sets of terrace tickets. One for the city and one the Blackrock end.

Some bunch of incompetent bastards.

1 Like

They are incapable of doing the Gaa Properly. I was caught numerous times last year. In a big que for hours and eventually got terrible high up terrace tickets. Next day there was numerous stand tickets up for sale. This seems a regular occurrence no matter what County is involved.