Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

How come they’re available now? Was there tickets returned from clubs or what? Fuck em anyway. Its me and Sombrero Cyril arm in arm at the BlackRock end

3 Likes

Maybe the clubs knew they were getting them but a lot of club members didn’t, so bought online instead.

Communication has been very poor.

1 Like

They should have put Bang in charge of the tickets.

Cc @Julio_Geordio

2 Likes

Clubs were in a very difficult position.

An email went out originally saying clubs would get around 10 tickets. Then another message went out saying clubs wouldn’t get any.

Tickets then went on public sale amid a mad frenzy before clubs belatedly got an email with codes to purchase tickets for club members (most of whom had panicked and picked up terrace tickets).

Anecdotally I’m hearing a lot of clubs only purchased a small few of their allocation, didn’t want the hassle of paying up front for a hape of tickets they then mightn’t have been able to shift. Hence the tickets going on sale now.

1 Like

What a fck up.

Could they give club members access to stand tickets for the other later round robin games now at least before they just randomly turn up on ticketmaster like today

Is it the same for the Waterford game?

Limerick Clubs were told they’d get 10 each

Just the 129 stand tickets left for Sunday on Ticketmaster.

Going to be close if not at 45k

3 Likes

Fucking David Reidy must have compromising photos of Kiely.

Flying it in training kid

Shit hits the fan, revert to plan A.

Has never done it for us in Championship, or unlikely to at this stage

1 Like

Mul never feared Cork

11 Likes

I’m delighted for David Reidy.

Great to see Mike Casey back on the bench.

2 Likes

Irrelevant will be the first to be taken off mark my words simply not good enough to start

That Limerick team makes a right mockery of the Limerick Post Power Rankings.

1 Like

Just the 14 all stars.

Fair play to Reidy he is a long time hanging around and finally getting his chance. Hope he takes it

1 Like