Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Over the moon for David Reidy. On the panel 7 seasons now. A great lad as well. His father will be the happiest man in the country.

5 Likes

English listed on the subs

1 Like

Great to seeā€¦ Very disappointing to see Casey being persisted with over Flanagan.

1 Like

I agree with you I think Flanagan physicality would be more suited to playing Waterford

Hayes seems to be ensconced in the halfback line now. Paddy Oā€™Loughlin dropping down the pecking order

Wasnt long ago he was playing inter county with Kildare

1 Like

Casey is a grand club hurler. Seamus is the truth

PoL swing is very slow it catches him out. Hayes is a 6 and isnā€™t really needed as much in the forwards with wod and hegarty starting now as well. A move enforced by injury but he could end up staying back there.

Nash another option for wing back if English is soon fit to start

Iā€™m surprised darragh is dropped.

Thought he was superb against Tipp and Lynch at 11 was brilliant.

Strange move

3 Likes

Did he pick up an injury against Tipp? Iirc he went off in the 2nd half

Agreed

Gleeson is selected at the edge of the square for Waterford. He could end up playing anywhere but might be a ploy to target Dan

Iā€™m delighted for him. He was the 27th man for the Munster final in 2013. To finally start a Munster championship Game after 7 seasons is some going.

2 Likes

Jesus, I actually agree with you again. WTF is going on?

Reidy is a very good hurler and a good lad. Delighted for him.

He cost us the game v KK last yearā€¦ Bottled a goal chance 1 on 1 with keeper

Tipp were supposed to target Dan as well.

Dan has done nothing wrong but Clare offered little threat in the full forward line and when Tipp had the wind Limerick dropped back to condense the space and protect the full back line.

Gleeson wonā€™t be full-forward. Dillon will move back in there.

Youā€™re an awful man

1 Like